Recruiting 2024 Recruiting Thread: 4* 315 pound DL D'antre Robinson commits

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
When Cajun Taggart is fired.
What does it matter is when than brand is more damaged than the coach. Billy is actually a good coach and recruiter, but he was hired by the wrong guys to learn on the job vs the best in the business (SEC staffs).

I don’t hate BN, I hate his boses…JF and SS. But until they are gone, I have to pull for Nape. Another hire by SS gives me even less hope.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
billy bob thornton fargo GIF
Dude...that is Lorne Malvo, not slingblad. Lorne Malvo was a tough mofo and probably not the billy bob thornton gif that applies to this situation. I would kill to have a Lorne Malvo type as our head coach.

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
. Billy is actually a good coach and recruiter
Wrong. He is a failure of an OC (over decades) and a mediocre recruiter, so far unable to land a class as good a the last dude, who didnt even bother to recruit. As impossible as that seems. You cant just wish it into being. The evidence is pretty clear for those who bothered to look.

Billy is a nice moron. That doesnt make him a good coach. A nice moron like Muschump who got lucky and won a few coin toss games for a while, mostly by feeding of roster chum that Teailerbammer sent him, not unlike this former Bammer walkon DB we just signed. Kirby Smart tried to send him Stetson Bennett at Lafayette. I forget where he went instead. That's good enough for G5 but it's not going to work in the SEC.

Last edited:

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Wrong. He is a failure of an OC (over decades) and a mediocre recruiter, so far unable to land a class as good a they last dude, who didnt even bother to recruit. As impossible as that seems.
One angle might be a Help Wanted billboard both directions on I-75 to catch the S Florida kids visiting fsu, and the OOS players visiting UCF, FAU and scUM. Could include a package of free hotel night(one night only, two to a room), 1/2 rack barbecue ribs at Spurrier's restaurant(no substitutions or modifications), and a full color framed photo with Katie. Limited time offer, restrictions apply, cannot be combined with other coupons, not available to PWOs, and only available during recruiting season(January-July), of course.

GatorFL

Lifetime Member
Oct 29, 2017
Dude...that is Lorne Malvo, not slingblad. Lorne Malvo was a tough mofo and probably not the billy bob thornton gif that applies to this situation. I would kill to have a Lorne Malvo type as our head coach.

I know. I think this character looks more like Nape cause of the facial hair.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Too strong. McElshark loved Del Rio and now Billy McElshark Jr just reeled in an Alabama PWO DB transfer (via Tulane). This is a clear path to success.

Let's just exclude PWOs who ARENT FROM BAMMER or UGLY.
This poor Tulane dude hits harder and wraps up than all our DBs combined from last year!

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Even if this backup g5 bama reject is a good player, billy will either have him riding the pine in favor of a poor performer, or will ensure the coaches have him confused and playing out of position like they've done every defensive player we've had since the staff arrived.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Wait,..I thought it was Treon.
So did the All-SEC voters. That was crazy.

This was of course another moronic take by Crete, that I loved Treon over Powderboy. What I said (first) was that I expected Grier to play as a TF even everyone went with the mantra that "he wanted to redshirt"... which was stupid. He wanted to play but was ok with redshirting. After Butterteeth played Treon instead, I said I see no reason why Butterteeth would change his mind in year 2. I never knew and still dont why Butterteeth didnt like Grier. Im going to assume if he knew of his substance issues then he would have booted him earlier.

Grier is exactly my favorite type of QB, a gunslinger, but not the kind of player that McElshark or Billy McElshark Jr like. They want a dude who is perfectly content to hit the short safe stuff.

Last edited:

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Even if this backup g5 bama reject is a good player, billy will either have him riding the pine in favor of a poor performer, or will ensure the coaches have him confused and playing out of position like they've done every defensive player we've had since the staff arrived.
To be fair, I dont think one can fault Napier for playing seniority or favoritism. Pretty sure he played a lot of youth that were better than upper classmen in their position group. I think this narrative stems from ETN (fuchs him) departure but it didnt really happen anywhere else on the team that I can think of. Even ETN splitting snaps with Montrell isn't as one sided as some make it out to be due to ETN having some injuries last season. I'd get tired of trying to run the ball with that OL and leave as well. Plenty of fault on Napier but I dont think this is one.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
To be fair, I dont think one can fault Napier for playing seniority or favoritism. Pretty sure he played a lot of youth that were better than upper classmen in their position group. I think this narrative stems from ETN (fuchs him) departure but it didnt really happen anywhere else on the team that I can think of. Even ETN splitting snaps with Montrell isn't as one sided as some make it out to be due to ETN having some injuries last season. I'd get tired of trying to run the ball with that OL and leave as well. Plenty of fault on Napier but I dont think this is one.
Now do the part about the coaches screwing kids up... :lol:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Even ETN splitting snaps with Montrell isn't as one sided as some make it out to be due to ETN having some injuries last season.
You think he was secretly injured and didnt tell his brother? More twitterati Billiever crap.

As for the OL, who hired the OL coaches and recruited the OL for the last three classes?

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
You think he was secretly injured and didnt tell his brother? More twitterati Billiever crap.

As for the OL, who hired the OL coaches and recruited the OL for the last three classes?
No, I think he's openly a little bitch assed punk pussy.

And no, I'm not drinking, but I did just do my old man kettle bell workout and am all jacked up and ready to fight something, so....
Roll Go GIF by Carter Chevrolet

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018

He had a shoulder injury midseason. What are you talking about? That is fact not twitter crap. Dont be a twattwaffle and make crap up.

What does the OL coaches sucking ballz have to do with what I said. Now you are trying to red herring it.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
No, I think he's openly a little bitch assed punk pussy.

And no, I'm not drinking, but I did just do my old man kettle bell workout and am all jacked up and ready to fight something, so....
Roll Go GIF by Carter Chevrolet

Kettle bell workout is what you are calling masterbating now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.