Recruiting 2024 Recruiting Thread: 4* 315 pound DL D'antre Robinson commits

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Lagway is excellent. This is a Camp. Not a game. He is absolutely dominant in games.

There have been a ton of kids that have been dominant in camp and then terrible in games.

I’m not really trying to make this comparison, but Tebow didn’t win the elite 11 either. Neither did Trevor Lawrence.

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
Lagway is excellent. This is a Camp. Not a game. He is absolutely dominant in games.

There have been a ton of kids that have been dominant in camp and then terrible in games.

I’m not really trying to make this comparison, but Tebow didn’t win the elite 11 either. Neither did Trevor Lawrence.
Tebow is the better comparison versus AR. The problem is Napier doesn’t run an offense like Meyer did to highlight that uniqueness.

Lagway’s arm strength and spiral seems better. Tebow would have been better now with the early age QB training that was less prevalent in the early 2000’s when Tim was in HS.

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016

Like Driskel.

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
TE recruiting this cycle is absolutely Leftovers U. Even if this kid is good, Everyone else got theirs first.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Austin Simmons reclassified and flipped to ole miss and nobody's talking about it?
Joe Biden GIF by Election 2020

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
If we can get him and Echols. It would be a great TE class.
Good run blockers since we won’t have anyone to throw to them. Our next prized recruit will be lost to Dabowden and will be running down the hill at Tater U.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
I kinda like Billy and I think he is giving us his all. He is landing some good talent and I think he can be the rebuilder guy we need. The biggest problem I see (besides NIL) is his offense. Someone in his position should probably not hold the position of OC with all the other responsibilities he has. I also think it would be much more intriguing for any high caliber offensive recruit to have an aggressive OC on hand that wants to drive the ball down the throats of the opposition. I admit I dont know the answers but I believe a high ranked recruit would not be excited with what we saw last year or even in this years spring game. Just sayin. Hire an OC Billy boy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator