Recruiting 2024 Recruiting Thread: 4* 315 pound DL D'antre Robinson commits

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Apparently PSU is still hosting Hawkins this weekend. So they may have decided to take multiple slot guys this cycle.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Chad Simmons just put in a CB for UF for WR Jerrae Hawkins. Would be a great get.

Ran a supposed 4.25 40 at an OSU camp. He’s a track athlete as well.

He has moved his commitment date up from the end of the month to tomorrow at 230pm.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Chad Simmons just put in a CB for UF for WR Jerrae Hawkins. Would be a great get.

He has moved his commitment date up from the end of the month to tomorrow at 230pm.
Its Happening The Office GIF by NBC

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member

Get in while you can, kid. Nape vacuuming blue chip recruits up

IMG_5969.gif

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014

I know a lot of guys say they want to run track, but this is actual mouse speed.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
I know a lot of guys say they want to run track, but this is actual mouse speed.
Track has been a much better complement to football than baseball or basketball. It doesn’t appear to have a downside for football. Speed work is always a plus. Even the guys who throw shot and/or discus seem to benefit from the agility.

maheo30

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
A lot of football players run track as a way to improve speed. It doesn't mean they are fast. Hawkins is fast and this is a huge reason I want him on our roster. You can't teach this kind of speed...

"Jerrae Hawkins, who is originally from Wheeling, West Virginia, has elite track speed, made evident by winning the 60-, 100-, and 200-meter dash in the West Virginia 3A State Championships as a sophomore." ~ Mike Asti, WV Sports Now

maheo30

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
We also have the kiss of death from On3:

On3's prediction machine has us at 96% chance.

On3 says, "As of Monday morning, the optimism was far higher at Florida of the two."

That's it, he's going to Pedo U.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member

On3 says, "As of Monday morning, the optimism was far higher at Florida of the two."

I’ll believe we have a good shot until I see Newturd CB him to us or leak a story about his commitment

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

He got Fong Balled, should be coming here

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
Track has been a much better complement to football than baseball or basketball. It doesn’t appear to have a downside for football. Speed work is always a plus. Even the guys who throw shot and/or discus seem to benefit from the agility.
Didn't Carlos Alvarez get hurt running track in the off season?

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018

Will be a decent pick up. Has speed and looks to have good hands. The knocks are size and competition. The better our WR corps and pass game are generally, the better he will do. So would be a decent pick up if we can land a bigger, stronger guy as well. I'll take 3 WRs this cycle and call it a good class but imho, need a big, fast WR that commands a lot of concern from opposing Ds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator