Recruiting 2024 Recruiting Thread: 4* 315 pound DL D'antre Robinson commits

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Alderman now putting in a pick that he flips to Georgia.

A lot of noise that Hayes may flip to Bama now.

Also hearing that the OL line recruiting is done. About a 25% chance to land Seaton and Seaton is the last guy they’re working on.

If this comes to fruition, it would be the fastest I’ve ever seen a class fall apart.

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
Every time things have gone sour in recruiting Billy has turned it around with more recruiting success. It’s the one and only thing he has done consistently….not let a bad recruiting stretch get out of hand.

He’s going to have to do it again by either holding onto what he has now or pick up equal talent after people leave. If he doesn’t it’s game over as recruiting is the only chance he has.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Every time things have gone sour in recruiting Billy has turned it around with more recruiting success. It’s the one and only thing he has done consistently….not let a bad recruiting stretch get out of hand.

He’s going to have to do it again by either holding onto what he has now or pick up equal talent after people leave. If he doesn’t it’s game over as recruiting is the only chance he has.
We’ll see. But I don’t think he’s going to be able to salvage this if we lose Nasir, Borieau and Amir. There just isn’t enough time and enough talent left over.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
they are all bailing b/c of what hes showing on saturdays. no amount of croot speak is going to change things now. winning and looking competent is the only way.

so basically hes sunk, and so are we.

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
We’ll see. But I don’t think he’s going to be able to salvage this if we lose Nasir, Borieau and Amir. There just isn’t enough time and enough talent left over.
Yeah I don’t follow it enough to know whether those specific names couldn’t be replaced with some A&M guys…..certainly some of their recruits and current players are thinking of bailing

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah I don’t follow it enough to know whether those specific names couldn’t be replaced with some A&M guys…..certainly some of their recruits and current players are thinking of bailing
Funny thing is that Cottrell is in the transfer portal wants to come back home and wants to go to UF. And supposedly we are talking.

He was all world as a junior. Committed to us. And then flipped to Georgia. And then flipped to A&M and has stunk ever since. Stunk his senior year of high school and has done nothing in college. Has 1 catch this year at A&M. How could we even be thinking of entertainer this dude?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator