Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
aight, if that makes sense.
Marlon Brando Movie GIF

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Need a flip, sell all the recruits on the hope aspect and"if you were here, we would win"
I can’t see a flip unless it’s a player pushed out of his current commit, needing a home. Hold what we have and get 3 real OL and 3 real and quick DL plus at least two ready LBs from the portal. Our committed LBs won’t be SEC ready next fall.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I can’t see a flip unless it’s a player pushed out of his current commit, needing a home. Hold what we have and get 3 real OL and 3 real and quick DL plus at least two ready LBs from the portal. Our committed LBs won’t be SEC ready next fall.
I don’t either. We just need portal kids. We have enough freshman. We need some veteran leadership in the locker room.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I don’t either. We just need portal kids. We have enough freshman. We need some veteran leadership in the locker room.
We need guys in the trenches. Losing waller boriau and Nasir, gutted our dline class. Those were 3 difference makers. Not only do we need to go to the portal. We've got to find a guy or 2 that we can "develop ".

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Top 5 or not. We've got freakin 2 defensive linemen and a few lowly ranked olinemen. This is not a championship caliber recruiting class. I'm not being a hater. But we're not closing the gap in the trenches like we need to be. Outside of those areas we're still pretty good.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator