Recruiting 2024 Transfer Portal Ranked #5 Overall: 4* WR Elijah Badger headed to UF

Lucius

Jan 25, 2023

The top ranked uncommitted WR left in the portal. Looks like this is the last target of this portal cycle. The scholarship count is supposedly at an even 85 now so don't know how 1 more slot would open with portal entries closed. Would need a medical redshirt/retirement, or someone to commit a crime and get kicked off the team.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018

The top ranked uncommitted WR left in the portal. Looks like this is the last target of this portal cycle. The scholarship count is supposedly at an even 85 now so don't know how 1 more slot would open with portal entries closed. Would need a medical redshirt/retirement, or someone to commit a crime and get kicked off the team.

They should have just moved a player to PWO to make room.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member

We got our last ASU WR transfer into the 1st round. Come on down!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
We will make room for the right player. Plenty of Billy G recruits still on the team.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Like I said the other day. No problem, if he's ready to sign, it's easy.....................

Throw Away Dirty Work GIF by MOODMAN

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Actually I'm really more excited now that I've been in years. Tealer getting tossed from the UAA could be huge. Now if Chip Howard gets the the boot also, my optimism skyrockets. Axe one or two of them and maybe the Fooley influence mitigates completely.

Maybe interested is a better word than excited. This could affect both nil/ recruiting and the next coaching search for the better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator