Recruiting 2024 Transfer Portal Thread: USC offensive lineman Jason Zandamela headed to UF

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
I can already tell this thread will be just like the recruiting thread. Way too much information and far too many posts to keep up. I don’t know how y’all do it.
I don't know why you use thread to get it up but I would recommend you either read super fast or only read every other word.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm not saying you don't take a good player that fills a hole (twss), but you posted two WRs right after creating this thread....I'm just saying I don't believe it's our biggest need.
We for sure have a need to replace Pearsall. Who would be our big bodied receiver?

You’re insane if you don’t think we would be after that kid and Evan Stewart.

I haven’t seen much on OL. Not yet. Just another Penn kid. Although he was at least all Conference for two years.

Still early in the process.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
I can already tell this thread will be just like the recruiting thread. Way too much information and far too many posts to keep up. I don’t know how y’all do it.
I'm pretty sure the portal window closes at the end of January, so this will be relevant only until then. Anyone worth getting will probably be got by then.

Just like it's easier and faster to check the recruiting thread AFTER Dec 20th (ESD), check back in here after Jan.

CU-UF

Meh
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Need linebackers and D line. All the others are just dressing. Great if we can pull something shiny on the offense not needed, but damn we need real men linebackers.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I just looked down our roster and I knew we were a young team but damn....we are a REAL young team. This staff has got to home in on the portal in a few areas but also need to pay close attention to some returning players who put in the work during the offseason. The biggest step in the development of oline, dline and LB comes between the 1st and second years. These position groups also need to have "team leaders" developed from returning upperclassmen.

If, and it's a big if with this staff, we can't pick up 8-9 wins next year then they're flat out not doing their jobs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator