Recruiting 2024 Transfer Portal Thread: 5* CB Cormani McClain headed to UF

Oklahoma Gator

Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2015
I was actually kinda excited about him coming back.. showed some promise this year and the snaps were gonna be there. It’s a blow no doubt

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
Better than Mertz for any pass beyond 5 yards :grin:
Neither will get us where we want to be. I've bitched about Mertzs limitations all year, but Brown doesn't have the experience or accuracy to help us right now. Best for all he leave and we bring in a hopefully top transfer to compete with Mertz and Lagway. I know, dreaming.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
You mean after that long dramatic diatribe by sofla it's not even true?

Just clarifying…this is the hill? A temporary reprieve from colossal failure at every level(still lost Douglas and Brown, his other personally hand picked recruits) and we’re whistling past the grave yard in an attempt to call me out? :lol:

I still think you’re terrific though.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
TBH, we all have been Mertz fans because, he played reasonably well in the offense given him, though not spectacular. During the season, how would we know what was due to his limitations or our OC's tendencies? What we saw from Brown, imo, showed a lot more potential than Mertz. I don't blame him for bolting.
Do you think Max Brown has more potential than Mertz?

:crazy:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Just clarifying…this is the hill? A temporary reprieve from colossal failure at every level(still lost Douglas and Brown, his other personally hand picked recruits) and we’re whistling past the grave yard in an attempt to call me out? :lol:

I still think you’re terrific though.
You have a more sophisticated level of hate. And yes, I think you're over the top on this one.

Who the eff cares about losing Douglas and Brown?

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
I'd be surprised if Max doesn't make some school a fine QB.

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
If I'm allowed to praise Billy at all here, I will say he has done things for the players that will make them think twice before leaving like in past years. Their apartment situation, NIL, the food they eat and even the parking nightmare they have faced for years all transformed by Napier after years of being a cluster fuch.

He just has to convince them and their families he can get them in the league. That's going to be a tough sell with the numbers we have put up on both sides of the ball.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
If I'm allowed to praise Billy at all here, I will say he has done things for the players that will make them think twice before leaving like in past years. Their apartment situation, NIL, the food they eat and even the parking nightmare they have faced for years all transformed by Napier after years of being a cluster fuch.
:killhim:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.