Recruiting 2024 Transfer Portal Thread: Washington starting Safety Asa Turner headed to UF

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Anybody with me?
Remember the Chef Boyardee pizza kits? Trying to stretch out the dough to a diameter larger than a saucer was impossible. Tasted like $hit too.

revgator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
At this point I want Billy to stay. We are not a serious program and I am curious to see just how bad it can get.

We may be the first team to ever forfeit due to not enough players to field a team if he stays long enough.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
At this point I want Billy to stay. We are not a serious program and I am curious to see just how bad it can get.

We may be the first team to ever forfeit due to not enough players to field a team if he stays long enough.
Yeah we are 1-11 maybe 3-8 next year and nothing is changing it. Might as well stick that tail on Dumbfuchs Billy on the way out the door.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

I'm gonna stroke out if I ever hear another word about mullen's over inflated recruiting rankings and how he set Florida football back. We're witnessing the worst coaching tenure that we've possibly ever had

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015

I'm emotionally dead at this point. The only thing left is a morbid fascination with this disaster akin to watching someone get eaten by a bear piece by piece.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah we are 1-11 maybe 3-8 next year and nothing is changing it. Might as well stick that tail on Dumbfuchs Billy on the way out the door.
This is how I see it. He better be fired mid season but forced to coach out the rest of the year if he wants his buyout.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.