Recruiting 2024 Transfer Portal Thread: USC offensive lineman Jason Zandamela headed to UF

MooseSmack

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Slightly extreme request. I just wouldn’t bank on an “ok”. He’s also involved in a 6 year backyard project, which would be greatly affected.
I have a different insight on it. I have a brother that is handicapped. He went through 26 operations. Both his annkles are fused. He walks with 2 canes. Has fought and struggled all his life. So I’m a bit sensitive about it. So unless you have lived it people should probably be quiet.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Agreed. We need something more than a player who almost gets sacks.

Maybe the CB to Kiffy could stand for Cawk Baited. But who knows really. :lol2: :lol2:
But at the same time, he was our starter, the best we had? Who will be surprised if he excels at another school?

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Remember the good old days when we used to put 4 guys on the field at the same time who were pretty decent at both playing the run and rushing the passer....seems like forever
Our NIL wont pay for both. Thats why staff wants six DL per cycle, to have plenty of run stoppers or pass blockers. The problem is, we do not know what plat their OC will call, so most of the time we have the wrong personnel out there. Crazy, right?

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Remember the good old days when we used to put 4 guys on the field at the same time who were pretty decent at both playing the run and rushing the passer....seems like forever
I remember when we could get pressure with 3 guys... at least more pressure than we have in the past 4-5 years.

Of course, back then, we had a solid 2 deep with the 3 deep being freshmen.

The entire defense has been like Grandma's patchwork quilt.

Last edited:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I remember when we could get pressure with 3 guys... at least more pressure than we have in the past 4-5 years.

Of course, back then, we had a solid 2 deep with the 3 deep being freshmen.

The entire defense has been like Grandma's quilt.
soft, snuggly, and smelling of bengay?

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I have a different insight on it. I have a brother that is handicapped. He went through 26 operations. Both his annkles are fused. He walks with 2 canes. Has fought and struggled all his life. So I’m a bit sensitive about it. So unless you have lived it people should probably be quiet.
Sorry about your brother. I also want to apologize on behalf of @soflagator. He’s mentally handicapped and just a bad person.
angry bad man GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.