Recruiting 2024 Transfer Portal Thread: USC offensive lineman Jason Zandamela headed to UF

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Sorry about your brother. I also want to apologize on behalf of @soflagator. He’s mentally handicapped and just a bad person.
angry bad man GIF
But, he's our bad man. We all have them, they show up unexpectedly at holiday gatherings.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I didn’t technically say anything about the new seating guidelines. I just said Slug probably wasn’t up for having both his legs broken.

We understand you were looking out for sluggo, even telling him which stall he should use in the stadium.

MooseSmack

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Sorry about your brother. I also want to apologize on behalf of @soflagator. He’s mentally handicapped and just a bad person.
angry bad man GIF
Never took it that personally. It’s not that I really want to harm anyone either. I really don’t. It’s more of trying to get folks that take for granted how easy it is for them to get around to realize that some folks have it much harder. They deserve the right be able come see there team and enjoy the atmosphere like the rest of us. Go Gators!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Kiffin can’t recruit
He can’t, and there’s a long proven history of it. Just because we don’t like Billy doesn’t suddenly mean that Kiffin is a great recruiter. Napier recruits him under the table.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He can’t, and there’s a long proven history of it. Just because we don’t like Billy doesn’t suddenly mean that Kiffin is a great recruiter.
I gave you a like but the last sentence... not so much. Despite the rumored recruiting ability, Simple Bill hasn't even recruited Mullen under the table.

That doesn't change the fact that Kiffin is the syphilis of college football and anyone who mentions his name should receive an immediate ban from ever wearing orange and blue.

Im surprised these douchenozzles arent calling for one of the Bowdens or Mark Richt, too.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Never took it that personally. It’s not that I really want to harm anyone either. I really don’t. It’s more of trying to get folks that take for granted how easy it is for them to get around to realize that some folks have it much harder. They deserve the right be able come see there team and enjoy the atmosphere like the rest of us. Go Gators!
At least your brother is alive

ted

Aug 24, 2019
We pass around prostitutes around here. A lil' syphilis ain't gonna stop us. We just want to score already.
Coach Syphilis:
Recruiting-
High School Rank 2022-27 2023- 23
Transfer Portal 2022- 2 2023 - 3
W-L. 2022- 8-5 2023 - 10-2

Coach Napier:
Recruiting -
High School Rank 2022 - 16 2023 - 13
Transfer Portal 2022- 20 2023 - 16
W-L. 2022- 6-7 2033 - 5-7

Coach Syphilis will probably NEVER coach at UF, but he is not the lazy, POS that everyone claims he is, his High School recruiting is lacking and needs to improve as the numbers bear out.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
That doesn't change the fact that Kiffin is the syphilis of college football and anyone who mentions his name should receive an immediate ban from ever wearing orange and blue.
This subject makes me laugh. I have said that Kiffin will never coach here and that made several people butthurt. Almost like its my fault. Folks, I dont have any say in the matter. I just post what I believe. We have had several opportunities to hire him and he has never even been a consideration. I dont see that changing anytime soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.