Recruiting 2024 Transfer Portal Thread: USC offensive lineman Jason Zandamela headed to UF

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
DB coach comes in and this dude bails?
Go Away GIF

Kevlo911

Oct 29, 2019
I thought he was going to be decent. Guess we won't get to find out here. I'm sure the safety from Harvard that we will go after is better

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
DB coach comes in and this dude bails?
Nothing against this kid and I know he played and tried hard and I wish him well, but he was just not a good safety. The team could not create any TO's and needs players in the secondary with ball skills.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
I gave you a like but the last sentence... not so much. Despite the rumored recruiting ability, Simple Bill hasn't even recruited Mullen under the table.

That doesn't change the fact that Kiffin is the syphilis of college football and anyone who mentions his name should receive an immediate ban from ever wearing orange and blue.

Im surprised these douchenozzles arent calling for one of the Bowdens or Mark Richt, too.
Simple Bill. That nails it.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Kiffin does more with less than Simple Bill. If Kitten just had a top D staff he could have great results. Still more entertaining than Bill’s brand.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Still need back ups though.
PWOs? How will we have a two deep, a real two deep? Even if not the starter, do we have any players on roster that are legit threats for their number two spots? These transfers cant be so bad that they are buried. Nobody was that good this season.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
PWOs? How will we have a two deep, a real two deep? Even if not the starter, do we have any players on roster that are legit threats for their number two spots? These transfers cant be so bad that they are buried. Nobody was that good this season.
I'm not hearing anything that we're pursuing in the portal. Who knows.

One thing I've learned over the past few years ... yes, we CAN get worse.

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Nothing against this kid and I know he played and tried hard and I wish him well, but he was just not a good safety. The team could not create any TO's and needs players in the secondary with ball skills.
C’mon Fire, this kid accounted for 14% of our total turnovers. That’s production we don’t need to lose!

:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator