Recruiting 2024 Transfer Portal Thread: USC offensive lineman Jason Zandamela headed to UF

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
You're stuck in 2019.
Wake the F up.

Players are NOT TIED to a specific University or team.

They're GETTING PAID, to play wherever th F they think they can earn the most NIL dollars.
There is no such thing as a Dwag...OR a Gator!!!!

Did I Fn Stutter?????
Anticipation Popcorn GIF

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You're stuck in 2019.
Wake the F up.

Players are NOT TIED to a specific University or team.

They're GETTING PAID, to play wherever th F they think they can earn the most NIL dollars.
There is no such thing as a Dwag...OR a Gator!!!!

Did I Fn Stutter?????
Nah, you just sound dumb.

Most commits still sing on signing day and most players still stick. Billy Slingblade's stupidity and ability to make easy wins into losses moves the curve a little but it is still true.

Fuchs all dwags.

Saulgoodman

Sep 26, 2019

Most commits still sing on signing day and most players still stick. Billy Slingblade's stupidity and ability to make easy wins into losses moves the curve a little but it is still true.

Fuchs all dwags.
Alright this $hit is getting out of hand. What happened to the good ole days of just sitting at a table and putting on a hat.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

Fuchs all dwags.

So, at one point we thought we had as many as two stutters in this thread. Now, it appears there were none. Wild turn of events.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
I’m so so on this pickup. Others seem to like it. One thing’s for sure though. Nat Moore couldn’t be more ecstatic he’s now retired from broadcasting.
No one could butcher a roster like Nat Moore. And he could make a sentence sound like he was trying to jam an entire Skeeter’s big biscuit in his mouth at once.

Which wasn’t easy. But with time and dedication it was possible. I won that bet twice.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Super hyped to have him, seems like a good guy.

But this guy looks no younger than 25, they better check his ID. Guarantee he remembers seeing Michael Jordan actually play basketball
Come on man. Kids get to play til they are 30 or so these days.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Don’t want backups
Starters don’t transfer. Starters are not always the best on roster- well, with some staffs. The Only thing we have going for us is recruiting and at this point I will take what they can land. Hate to put it this way, but at least the DL and CB will not be PWOs or JUCO. Seems like a plus.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We need to live at Trey Moore’s house and get him to transfer here. Though all the big boys, OSU, jawga, and Bama want him.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Grimsley has shut down his recruitment. He will remain committed to Bama.

Brooks

Jul 1, 2021
No one could butcher a roster like Nat Moore. And he could make a sentence sound like he was trying to jam an entire Skeeter’s big biscuit in his mouth at once.

Which wasn’t easy. But with time and dedication it was possible. I won that bet twice.
Mick called Chris Richard , "Cliff" Richard for four years while Richard was here. Mick wasn't the Greatest either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.