Recruiting 2025 Recruiting Thread- 4* OL (Top 150) Peyton Joseph decommits

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
If he is anywhere like his Dad and can do this. Come on to Gainesville young man.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
4 star lefty QB

I’m not complaining if he commits to us. But, even for a QB, isn’t that a tad early for a 2025 kid? I’m worried it won’t stick with him committing that early. Is he a legacy?

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I’m not complaining if he commits to us. But, even for a QB, isn’t that a tad early for a 2025 kid? I’m worried it won’t stick with him committing that early. Is he a legacy?
I’m not saying it doesn’t happen but QBs rarely flip. They’re usually the bell cow of the class.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
I read somewhere that he has a > 5.0 GPA and he's getting college credit classes. Maybe he wants a year between him and Lagway and he's announcing early for recruiting purposes?

Who knows. But academically, he'll fit right in.

nerds GIF

Last edited:

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Good for him. Great example of disregarding your surroundings and even the school you attend and being successful. Not sure how he fits with DJL, but I’ll take him if he chooses us.
He'll win the spelling bee contest. Hands down. :lol:

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Good for him. Great example of disregarding your surroundings and even the school you attend and being successful. Not sure how he fits with DJL, but I’ll take him if he chooses us.
I don’t know. But he looks a little bit like Russell Wilson.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.