Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Interview with RB Waltez Clark from Plant High. Averages 10 yards a carry. He and Berry are top 2. He loves Coach Juluke.

Both of these guys could be 5* backs by the end of the cycle.

Gulfstream

Founding Member
Mr. Breeze
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Interview with RB Waltez Clark from Plant High. Averages 10 yards a carry. He and Berry are top 2. He loves Coach Juluke.

Both of these guys could be 5* backs by the end of the cycle.

Ok first thing first. This kids is 6'2" 192lbs. so 4* or 5* doesn't really matter as he is a FLORIDA kid, and looks more like AP running the ball than anyone I've seen come out of HS in the last decade.

He is a must get.

Edit: He is not even on the Rivals radar. RB, APB, or OLB. Unfreaking real.

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
Ok first thing first. This kids is 6'2" 192lbs. so 4* or 5* doesn't really matter as he is a FLORIDA kid, and looks more like AP running the ball than anyone I've seen come out of HS in the last decade.

He is a must get.

Edit: He is not even on the Rivals radar. RB, APB, or OLB. Unfreaking real.

Plant started the season with 3 of its tougher games (went 1-2). Waltez did not look great.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
@GatorJ where are all the recruits for the UTenn home game? I'm not seeing any buzz at all.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
@GatorJ where are all the recruits for the UTenn home game? I'm not seeing any buzz at all.
4-star QB DJ Lagway (UF commit)

4-star RB Kahnen Daniels (UF commit)

4-star ATH Kamron Mikell

4-star WR Izaiah Williams (UF commit)

4-star OL Fletcher Westphal (UF commit)

3-star OL Favour Edwin

4-star DL LJ McCray

4-star DL Nasir Johnson (UF commit)

4-star DL Kendall Jackson (UF commit)

5-star Edge Jamonta Waller (UF commit)

4-star LB Myles Graham (UF commit)

4-star LB Adarius Hayes (UF commit)

5-star S Xavier Filsaime (UF commit)

3-star S Josiah Davis (UF commit)

4-star DB Zavier Mincey

4-star DB Wardell Mack (UF commit)

3-star CB Teddy Foster (UF commit)

2025:

2025 four-star QB Antwann Hill

2025 four-star QB Ryan Montgomery

2025 three-star QB Tramell Jones (FSU commit) - maybe

2025 five-star WR Dallas Wilson (Oregon commit)

2025 four-star WR Naeshaun Montgomery

2025 four-star WR Koby Howard

2025 four-star WR Cortez Mills

2025 three-star WR Jayvan Boggs

2025 four-star OL Matty Augustine

2025 four-star OL Peyton Joseph

2025 three-star OL Tyler Miller

2025 three-star OL Tavaris Dice

2025 three-star IOL Kaden Strayhorn

2025 four-star DL Malik Autry (AU commit)

2025 four-star DL Myron Charles - says likely visiting

2025 four-star edge Jalen Wiggins

2025 three-star edge Tylon Lee

2025 four-star edge Javion Hilson

2025 four-star S Hylton Stubbs

2025 four-star CB Jett White

2025 CB Chris McCorkle

2026:

QB Dia Bell

OL Chancellor Barclay

S Devin Jackson

CB Kaiden Hall

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He’s listed at 6’2”, has a lot of frame to grow bigger.
He’s had a little bit of a rough start his Junior year, but he is Juluuke’s number one target. They’ve been all over this kid for the last year.

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
Waltez has not started off great against the better competition, but he has a frame to be very big and must have some pretty elite measurable speed.

But, I'm posting here just to note he is absolutely a Napier type guy. This kid is at every Plant football event with a crew of teammates, and I am including JV games, a large amount of JV practices, and he attend a large number of the summer league JV and V basketball events to support his teammates. He interacts with tons of the kids too, even the freshmen he doesn't know. Nothing about him carries himself above the team. He also seems to bring his teammate and the head coach's kid on nearly every recruiting trip he goes on.

Happy for him and the commit. Hope the rest of the season goes better for him and he lives up to the current rankings as he is someone who is easy to support/cheer for.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Waltez has not started off great against the better competition, but he has a frame to be very big and must have some pretty elite measurable speed.

But, I'm posting here just to note he is absolutely a Napier type guy. This kid is at every Plant football event with a crew of teammates, and I am including JV games, a large amount of JV practices, and he attend a large number of the summer league JV and V basketball events to support his teammates. He interacts with tons of the kids too, even the freshmen he doesn't know. Nothing about him carries himself above the team. He also seems to bring his teammate and the head coach's kid on nearly every recruiting trip he goes on.

Happy for him and the commit. Hope the rest of the season goes better for him and he lives up to the current rankings as he is someone who is easy to support/cheer for.
He’s also been playing both offense and defense. I think his bigger role has been on defense this year. At least from what I’ve read.

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
He’s also been playing both offense and defense. I think his bigger role has been on defense this year. At least from what I’ve read.
I've read some defensive references too, but that doesn't make much sense to me beyond special teams. I'll be there Friday against Chamberlain, who is part of the weaker section of the schedule, and can report back.

EDIT - Just checked in and he has been playing linebacker.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator