Recruiting 2025 Recruiting Thread- 3* DL Riser Jeramiah McCloud commits

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
This is going to be a tough recruiting year, as we will get negative recruited hard with Tater on the possible chopping block.
Hard to swallow that staffs recruiting against us just have to say "watch their game film" and tell me if that's a good fit for you. I don't trust these off season staff changes Napier made and expect more of the same.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Is this the son of the early 90's safety, Ben Hanks, that SOS unretired his own number for, in order to let him wear it? what a shame that would be!

And is this the son of the same Ben Hanks that hit some hard financial times 15 or so years ago and reached out to the gator nation for help that he received?

Thought so.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Hard to swallow that staffs recruiting against us just have to say "watch their game film" and tell me if that's a good fit for you. I don't trust these off season staff changes Napier made and expect more of the same.
Kind of a surprising take from you. I thought you were completely on board, never heard this kind of negative reaction from you.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
And is this the son of the same Ben Hanks that hit some hard financial times 15 or so years ago and reached out to the gator nation for help that he received?

Thought so.
Well, we're talking about his son, not him. I know the seized-on and orgasmic narrative from the mob is that this kid doesn't want to come to UF because of Billy blahblahblah, but that certainly isn't necessarily the case. A lot of kids want to forge their own path and not do the same damn thing their fathers did. Hanks can't make his son go to UF or anywhere else.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Well, we're talking about his son, not him. I know the seized-on and orgasmic narrative from the mob is that this kid doesn't want to come to UF because of Billy blahblahblah, but that certainly isn't necessarily the case. A lot of kids want to forge their own path and not do the same damn thing their fathers did. Hanks can't make his son go to UF or anywhere else.

I realize that the father and the son are two different people.
My point was that one would think that his father’s legacy and the lifelong support he has received would count for at least a token inclusion, you know kinda like EJ Smith, at the top ten step of the selection process.
Eliminating us from the beginning makes a statement well beyond forging one’s own path.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Eliminating us from the beginning makes a statement well beyond forging one’s own path.
It certainly would seem that way for people like yourself that are looking under every rock for something negative right now. The orgasms that exploded from some of you when @GatorJ gleefully threw that Tweet out like meat to the mob must have made incredible messes. Hopefully you guys were alone when it happened.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
It certainly would seem that way for people like yourself that are looking under every rock for something negative right now. The orgasms that exploded from some of you when @GatorJ gleefully threw that Tweet out like meat to the mob must have made incredible messes. Hopefully you guys were alone when it happened.

If you think we’re rough on Billy, go look at the 247 boards. They’re far worse. There’s not even a consideration that he makes it past this season. I only look occasionally but they’re brutal.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I post a ton of positive tweets as well. Why are you focusing on the negative tweets that I post.? I think I’m being rather fair and balanced.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Nobody is seeking for things to be negative about big dawg. We're counting all the glaring reasons that everyone can see plain as day. You and the last remaining pumps (all 2 or 3 of them) are the ones digging under every nook and cranny to find something to be hopefully for. Lot of work for nearly zero results.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Nobody is seeking for things to be negative about big dawg. We're counting all the glaring reasons that everyone can see plain as day. You and the last remaining pumps (all 2 or 3 of them) are the ones digging under every nook and cranny to find something to be hopefully for. Lot of work for nearly zero results.
No, I'm not looking for anything, just waiting for the season to start. There's nothing more that can be said until the effing ball is kicked off. When that happens, I think we're going to play a lot better than you're expecting. How you react when we do is going to be interesting.

This Enos thing is a perfect example of the insanity going on right now. It's an effing off-field analyst role - who really GAF? It's meaningless.

I freely admit my irritation right now is my own fault for logging on. I don't even know how I'm going to last to 6/5, much less the beginning of the season. This is going to be the worst and longest offseason in my 35 year run as a Gator fan, that much I know.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
No, I'm not looking for anything, just waiting for the season to start. There's nothing more that can be said until the effing ball is kicked off. When that happens, I think we're going to play a lot better than you're expecting. How you react when we do is going to be interesting.

This Enos thing is a perfect example of the insanity going on right now. It's an effing off-field analyst role - who really GAF? It's meaningless.
So what you're saying is, just like the last 2 seasons, if we suck another fat donkey dck, it's "be patient, he needs more time, NIL has ruined college ball, we can't compete bc of finances, tater is developing classy young men, the culture is much better, just wait till all the upgrades are completed, were just a few pieces away..."

And if we win a couple games against meh teams it's "SEEEEE, I TOLD YOU, TATER IS AMAZING, YOU GUYS SUCK, HAHAHA, I WAS RIGHT, NANNNY NANNY BOOBOO."

I'll take the under.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
So what you're saying is, just like the last 2 seasons, if we suck another fat donkey dck, it's "be patient, he needs more time, NIL has ruined college ball, we can't compete bc of finances, tater is developing classy young men, the culture is much better, just wait till all the upgrades are completed, were just a few pieces away..."

And if we win a couple games against meh teams it's "SEEEEE, I TOLD YOU, TATER IS AMAZING, YOU GUYS SUCK, HAHAHA, I WAS RIGHT, NANNNY NANNY BOOBOO."

I'll take the under.
If we have a crap season he needs to be fired. Period. I’ve never said otherwise.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
If we have a crap season he needs to be fired. Period. I’ve never said otherwise.
Pssst.... dont tell who told you but Durty clearly needs some prostitution.

It makes sense bc his ole lady is no doubt "tired" by the time he comes home.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Pssst.... dont tell who told you but Durty clearly needs some prostitution.

It makes sense bc his ole lady is no doubt "tired" by the time he comes home.
questioning lying GIF by South Park

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator