Recruiting 2025 Recruiting Thread- 3* DL Riser Jeramiah McCloud commits

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
The good news is that we are right in the thick of landing a Akylin Dear’s commitment. A month ago he was ranked pretty low, but most evaluators said he was the best running back in the nation. 247 just updated the rankings. He is now the number one running back in the nation.
What gives you the feeling we are in decent position with Dear? Hard to imagine we will land this guy but it would be great. I wish our OL recruiting and on-field play were better because if I were a RB, that would mean a lot. I expect Ole Miss to have a good year so there's the home state school, Bama, Texas, Georgia and LSU who also will be all over this guy.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
GIVE IT AN EFFING REST. It's the same damn post from you over and over and over. We get it.
I might have to block you.

And I take back my 10,000 like. You are so hurtful. I may never recover.

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
There are alot of police out there that are more prone to "feelings enforcement" than actual law enforcement so you could probably get some help.
911, what is your emergency?

Ox hurt my feewings again by being kean and hurtful. Also, he didnt even offer me a prostitute.

Standby sir, we have Yolanda complaining about cold fries in the drivethru and demanding SWAT on the other line.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Hurry Up GIF by Luis Ricardo

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
What gives you the feeling we are in decent position with Dear? Hard to imagine we will land this guy but it would be great. I wish our OL recruiting and on-field play were better because if I were a RB, that would mean a lot. I expect Ole Miss to have a good year so there's the home state school, Bama, Texas, Georgia and LSU who also will be all over this guy.
This came out today. He’s wrapping up his visit this weekend. Rated it a 10 out of 10.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
We seem to be specializing in foreign zero star OL recruits these days.

Who would take Hev back tomorrow? As sad as that is.

God knows he probably is unemployed.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
International kid that just came to Jax last year.

6’7, 314

Not ranked. No 247 profile.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
We seem to be specializing in foreign zero star OL recruits these days.

Who would take Hev back tomorrow? As sad as that is.

God knows he probably is unemployed.
What? You don’t like Portnjagin? He’s been playing against GROWN MEN! So what if his name is unpronounceable. If he can play, we can call him “Zee Panzer.”

Seriously, at 6’5 & 6’7” and 320+, if they can move they’re worth a shot.

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
Are we being serious here?
First, Zarepath academy????
They have less than 300 students, K-12.

But, this is the best part.

Wangoy began his football career in the summer of 2023 and recently received an offer from Syracuse. According to his NCSA profile, Wangoy has a soccer background,

Good grief, This kid should be fielding offers from a school like Jackson State or may Coastal Carolina.
Good lord, this is out right embarrassing.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Are we being serious here?
First, Zarepath academy????
They have less than 300 students, K-12.

But, this is the best part.

Good grief, This kid should be fielding offers from a school like Jackson State or may Coastal Carolina.
Good lord, this is out right embarrassing.
How low can we go?

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
How low can we go?

I'm not sure we can go any lower. I mean, We're actually posting information for a guy that should be a walk on, at best.
Notice I didn't say "preferred walk on".
In this day of free agency football, we're taking commitments from people who haven't even played an entire year of High School football.

Embarrassing.

We are the F'n laughing stock of the SEC.

Last edited:

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I can agree on the idea that he is a decent person. But his insistence on doing things a certain way, despite fans’ objections, and with little regard for what’s come of those decisions, definitely dampens the argument that he’s much different than the last few. As I have said, Zook was actually a better coach(that was tough to type) and was willing to do whatever it took to win. He just wasn’t good enough. Napier seems ok to take us for 30 mil as long as he gets to do what he wants. His insistence in a lot of failed experiments says he doesn’t care the cost. “Good guy” or not, I’m not ok with that.
It’s irrelevant whether he’s a good person or the biggest ******* on the planet . Win ball games and have the team competing for and ultimately winning championships. Nothing else matters . Billy is a loser and a big part of it is he doesn’t hate losing . He’s also a very stupid and stubborn man. Personally I hate his guts and would love the opportunity to tell him precisely what a good for nothing ducking loser he is .

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator