Georgia is in shambles: Star linebacker charged with rape

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
I believe my projection for Washington(the TE who looks like he’s 47 and chose uga because of their daycare) was that he’d be in the portal within 24 months. I may have to up that.

bucknuts basketball will see his picture and offer a scholarship very soon.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Damn UTenn O-line is going to be good. Really good.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Most people actually think that lawsuit was valid it was like 700 degrees
I mocked that McDonalds suit, too.

But then I saw the letters from McDonalds upper mgt documenting that they knew theyd hurt people but they lawsuits werent likely to cost much and how much money theyd save bc the superhot coffee lasted so much longer.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
I mocked that McDonalds suit, too.

But then I saw the letters from McDonalds upper mgt documenting that they knew theyd hurt people but they lawsuits werent likely to cost much and how much money theyd save bc the superhot coffee lasted so much longer.
If people actually read that suit - including her injuries - they’d have a much better appreciation for why the suit was valid. I had to as part of a medical course a long time ago and it was really bad. There’s much worse examples of frivolous lawsuits out there or examples of taking advantage of the system - like this whole “lien doctor” thing I learned about on WSJ this week. What a crock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator