Recruiting 2022 Recruiting Thread: Evers and CJ Smith Decommit

Status
Not open for further replies.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I think it's a former long snapper, Brett DioGuardo, who is going to start writing for 247.

gotcha. I didn’t even know there was another Brett on the team.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
gotcha. I didn’t even know there was another Brett on the team.

Although "only" a long snapper, he was on the team for 3 years under Mullen (and he was a starter). So I'm sure he has some decent insight. Like I posted a few weeks ago, the players mom I met in Lexington said there were A LOT of issues w/ leadership, locker room, morale, etc. Sh*t's hitting the fan in Gainesville right now. I just don't see how letting Mullen make staff changes is going to change anything, it seems he's a dead-man walking.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Mullen will be the first to tell you he competes at everything... fuch he has done it at least three times this season. But now we know he only competes when he feels it's time to compete at something. Can't compete at recruiting right now, we are in season... But when the season is over, he is going to complete until it's vacation time. Then after vacation time, it's going to be Football time, for the Dole Whip Bowl. Then he will complete at Recruiting again until NSD is over. Then it's vacation time again, then spring ball, vacation time again, and then back to recruiting.

I mean he said more in that first question response than he fuching realizes.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Mullen will be the first to tell you he competes at everything... fuch he has done it at least three times this season. But now we know he only competes when he feels it's time to compete at something. Can't compete at recruiting right now, we are in season... But when the season is over, he is going to complete until it's vacation time. Then after vacation time, it's going to be Football time, for the Dole Whip Bowl. Then he will complete at Recruiting again until NSD is over. Then it's vacation time again, then spring ball, vacation time again, and then back to recruiting.

I mean he said more in that first question response than he fuching realizes.

Hopefully the power players realize it and get this guy out of here

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Yeah, but we've yet to send in our secret weapon.

He looks a lot like Sandusky. I don't think we should let him visit any recruits under 18 just to be on the safe side.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
I think what most people missed about Mullen's recruiting comment is he was actually just being factual. He really can't recruit now because Numbnuts is still on the Show Cause which ends after December. So technically he was correct that his recruiting season will start after the football season. Of course he will be unemployed before then so another good reason for him to say something like "Recruiting? how about go fuk yourself, how's that for recruiting? Next question."

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
R. E. L. A. X.....guys...

Dan's on the phone 24/7, night and day...hell he is even "Zoom'n" these guys...

We're going to be just fine........./s

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
I think what most people missed about Mullen's recruiting comment is he was actually just being factual. He really can't recruit now because Numbnuts is still on the Show Cause which ends after December. So technically he was correct that his recruiting season will start after the football season. Of course he will be unemployed before then so another good reason for him to say something like "Recruiting? how about go fuk yourself, how's that for recruiting? Next question."

He could recruit during season on campus but that would require allowing official visits on campus.....ya know like how we did not do that against Bama

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
CJ Smith having surgery again. Normally missing most of your HS career would be a bad thing but at least for our recruiting but at least Mullinz knows no other team will take a chance on him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member