Recruiting 4 Star OG Parker Boudreaux

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Marianna said:
He just committed to ND over us. I'm Not surprised he chose ND because we haven't been able to land multiple elite O- lineman in the same class in years. Smh!

Well hopefully he will change his mind before his LOI is due.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I was really hoping us. But he loved his ND visit.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n242436 said:
I was really hoping us. But he loved his ND visit.
Let him go to notre dame and suck balls.

SoberJohn

BANNED
Jul 3, 2015
Marianna said:
He just committed to ND over us. I'm Not surprised he chose ND because we haven't been able to land multiple elite O- lineman in the same class in years. Smh!

Who is the 'elite' lineman in this class? It really doesn't matter, UF has now achieved something that McElwain decried. Do you realize the number of freshmen, redshirt and true, offensive linemen that are now on Florida's roster? It may take a while, but it's probably a safe bet that UF can come up with five guys that can play, and that's not even counting true sophomore David Sharpe, who is considered a lock to be a starter. McElwain may be having a hard time selling early playing time, believe it or not. It's not hard to see that UF is loaded with plenty of offensive linemen now, that will have a head start on anyone coming in 2016. Whether or not the players currently on the roster are any good is another question, but everyone seems to think McElwain did well getting players. We'll find out over the next few years if evaluating players is a strength.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
SoberJohn;n243129 said:
Who is the 'elite' lineman in this class?

Wasn't Ivey the #1 OT in this class? Pretty sure that counts as elite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator