Recruiting 4 Star OG Parker Boudreaux

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It's close. But I think he's. gator when all is said and done. He did love their campus though.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The clutchlukemj guy says he's all ND. Would be a good get for us though.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
They said that about Major Wright and every kid that's ever played at Aquinas.

M

Mr. Jones

Founding Member
Founding Member
The problem is listing him as a four star. Four stars don't come to UF this year. The 247 Composite lists him as a three star. Maybe, if he thinks he's a three star, he'll come to Gainesville and feel more comfortable surrounded by his peers.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Mr. Jones;n239682 said:
The problem is listing him as a four star. Four stars don't come to UF this year. The 247 Composite lists him as a three star. Maybe, if he thinks he's a three star, he'll come to Gainesville and feel more comfortable surrounded by his peers.
How can you type with that in your mouth?

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Mr. Jones;239682 said:

FFS Schulz.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n239668 said:
They said that about Major Wright and every kid that's ever played at Aquinas.
He doesn't play for aquinas

M

Mr. Jones

Founding Member
Founding Member
The bashing of Muschamp continues, like Nero fiddling while Rome burned. Meanwhile UF may lose three signees due to academics, McGriff, Knight, and Davis. When Is the last time UF lost even one player they signed due to academics? I think the closest Muschamp came was accepting a commitment from an offensive lineman from Philadelphia, but he didn't actually sign him. We don't know yet if McElwain can coach on the field, but it's undeniable that his recruiting prowess is worse than Muschamp, Zook, or anyone else you care to name, at least up until now. The old adage of being careful what you ask for might turn out to be prophetic.

M

Mr. Jones

Founding Member
Founding Member
The real number one offensive lineman on the Gator's board is Marcus Tatum from Daytona anyway.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Mr. Jones;n239707 said:
The bashing of Muschamp continues, like Nero fiddling while Rome burned. Meanwhile UF may lose three signees due to academics, McGriff, Knight, and Davis. When Is the last time UF lost even one player they signed due to academics? I think the closest Muschamp came was accepting a commitment from an offensive lineman from Philadelphia, but he didn't actually sign him. We don't know yet if McElwain can coach on the field, but it's undeniable that his recruiting prowess is worse than Muschamp, Zook, or anyone else you care to name, at least up until now. The old adage of being careful what you ask for might turn out to be prophetic.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I just read that we didn't even offer him until February.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
I'll start stretching out and warming up now for some of this

:eek:hnoes2:

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
He just committed to ND over us. I'm Not surprised he chose ND because we haven't been able to land multiple elite O- lineman in the same class in years. Smh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator