5 Star QB Callie Bundy

Lake Gator

SUBMARINERS GO DEEPER
Lifetime Member
Feb 13, 2016

heavychevy

water bottle holder
Sep 8, 2014
Hard to believe this is the same girl...

img_94181369079107.jpg
200.gif

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Costanza would call her a "two-face"

I thought I was looking at two different women at first. Again, it is hard to believe some of the pics out there are of her.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'd allow myself to be incarcerated for 20 years in a penitentiary for a crime I did not commit, be cast down with the sodomites and raped, be beaten and thrown into solitary, and then crawl to freedom through five hundred yards of sh*t smelling foulness, just to have her nail me in the eye with a football.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
I'd allow myself to be incarcerated for 20 years in a penitentiary for a crime I did not commit, be cast down with the sodomites and raped, be beaten and thrown into solitary, and then crawl to freedom through five hundred yards of sh*t smelling foulness, just to have her nail me in the eye with a football.

I have no idea to this day how she throws a football like that. Truth is, I don’t want to know. Some things are better left unsaid. I’d like to think her throwing motion is something so beautiful, it can’t be expressed in words, and it makes your heart ache because of it. I tell you, those passes soared higher and farther than anybody in a grey place dares to dream. It was as if some beautiful bird had flapped into our drab little cage and made these walls dissolve away, and for the briefest of moments, every last man in Gatorchatter felt free

Last edited:

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
:rotfl:

HOF!

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I tried to focus on her delivery but all I could think of was "Doing Her" and dying with a smile on my face!

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014

I have no idea to this day how she throws a football like that. Truth is, I don’t want to know. Some things are better left unsaid. I’d like to think her throwing motion is something so beautiful, it can’t be expressed in words, and it makes your heart ache because of it. I tell you, those passes soared higher and farther than anybody in a grey place dares to dream. It was as if some beautiful bird had flapped into our drab little cage and made these walls dissolve away, and for the briefest of moments, every last man in Gatorchatter felt free

Thank you Andy & Red.

She's all that and then some.

Delg8tor

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
She has her own YouTube station. On one video she is doing a shoot for women's fitness I think and she is talking about her background. During the interview she basically says that in the high school she played every female sport that was available, and she played softball at the collegiate level. That is where her throwing motion comes from I would imagine.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
She has her own YouTube station. On one video she is doing a shoot for women's fitness I think and she is talking about her background. During the interview she basically says that in the high school she played every female sport that was available, and she played softball at the collegiate level. That is where her throwing motion comes from I would imagine.
I would stalk her too but my wife keeps too close of an eye on me.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Bobby Petrino would drag himself face first off the back of a motorcycle for ten miles to hire her as an intern.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator