BANNED
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Reinard Wilson was a dirty, dirty player

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Watched it. What a beautiful game. I miss those days, although Mac is giving me hope for a return to glory!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
lrtx1;297493 said:
By today's rules fsu wouldn't have had any players on defense after the first quarter. Dirty sob's.

Makes it that much sweeter to watch UF pound them into the carpet in the Sugar Bowl. Bowden won more often, but SOS got THE biggest win!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
lrtx1;n297493 said:
By today's rules fsu wouldn't have had any players on defense after the first quarter. Dirty sob's.
They figured out a way around that, they started personal fouls before the game using walkons who weren't even on the active roster. 98 I think. Had a bunch of talentless clowns surround Tony George and make fun of his special ed sister.

Then, during the game, they sent their OL downfield on every play to take a dive at our CBs. By half time they had our entire defensive backfield out of the game. They pics of Mickey Andrews, before the game, writing "GET #1 (George), #30 (Alexander), #33 (Teako), and #whatever" on a whiteboard. They did. They got every one.

I look forward to the opportunity to take a shyt on Bobby Bowden and Mickey Andrew's graves some day soon.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n298570 said:
They figured out a way around that, they started personal fouls before the game using walkons who weren't even on the active roster. 98 I think. Had a bunch of talentless clowns surround Tony George and make fun of his special ed sister.

Then, during the game, they sent their OL downfield on every play to take a dive at our CBs. By half time they had our entire defensive backfield out of the game. They pics of Mickey Andrews, before the game, writing "GET #1 (George), #30 (Alexander), #33 (Teako), and #whatever" on a whiteboard. They did. They got every one.

I look forward to the opportunity to take a shyt on Bobby Bowden and Mickey Andrew's graves some day soon.

You gonna get your azz grabbed; those two been zombies for years now.

Gatorious

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
I was there (Superdome).

Here's a short story. It was either late 2nd or early 3rd...early 3rd I think...

Danny was in shotgun that game to give us a second or two more time. Well, that year was the FSU late hitting kerfluffle. SOS had called them out on it publicly.
Well, FSU's 'echo of the whistle' hitting was finally called. A flag was thrown on them. Everyone in my area started shouting 'Steve was right!, Steve was right!" in unison for about 2-3 minutes. I swear there were at least a few hundred, maybe a thousand chanting this. They HAD to hear it on the field.

52-20, the celebratory stroll/stagger down Bourbon...fun times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.