A breakdown of each 3 star

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This was in the "remaining targets" sticky. But since they're not targets, but commitments…

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It's a pretty good piece. I don't like all the DBs but it's a good breakdown of each one.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
It's a pretty good piece. I don't like all the DBs but it's a good breakdown of each one.
Atleast we got 2. Robinson and gardner are gonna be studs. If Robinson gets in.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Holy crap...a whole piece of garbage to help Gator fans rationalize all the three stars.

EMBARRASSING!

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If these guys aren't 25 star recruits, THEY ARE CRAP!

End the friggin program, absolute waste.

:snicker:

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I love Joseph. I don't care if he is a 3 star or not. I think he'll be a stud. There are 4 star linebackers ahead of him in the rankings that don't have any where near his ability.

ufgator2002

Bleeds Orange and Blue
Aug 11, 2014
Holy crap...a whole piece of garbage to help Gator fans rationalize all the three stars.

EMBARRASSING!

People like you Rex can piss and moan all you want, but I have seen a trend coming back with this crop of recruits we have not seen in the last few years for the obvious reasons. Go watch them on social media. The ones we have committed to us already. There is a resounding theme coming from this crop of young players. That is, They are all super excited, pumped, and Chomping (pun intended) to do one thing. Get in there and fight. They are showing what it means to be a Gator again through the pride in which they speak of being ready to get on that field and battle for the Orange & Blue. I would take that on ANY given Saturday and twice on Sunday. To have a crop of kids that have that heart, and want to be Gators, through and through. So tell hell with nay-Sayers... these kids are expressing how great it is again to be a GATOR! :chomp:

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
People like you Rex can piss and moan all you want, but I have seen a trend coming back with this crop of recruits we have not seen in the last few years for the obvious reasons. Go watch them on social media. The ones we have committed to us already. There is a resounding theme coming from this crop of young players. That is, They are all super excited, pumped, and Chomping (pun intended) to do one thing. Get in there and fight. They are showing what it means to be a Gator again through the pride in which they speak of being ready to get on that field and battle for the Orange & Blue. I would take that on ANY given Saturday and twice on Sunday. To have a crop of kids that have that heart, and want to be Gators, through and through. So tell hell with nay-Sayers... these kids are expressing how great it is again to be a GATOR! :chomp:
Your post is inexcusable.

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Amen to that. I notice this as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

EMBARRASSING!

And you continue to make an even bigger fool of yourself by refusing to accept these 3* are better than their rating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014

EMBARRASSING!

Saban offering Robinson and Joseph? Clearly he is an idiot and has no idea what he is doing. Bama should fire him immediately and get someone who knows talent.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Saban offering Robinson and Joseph? Clearly he is an idiot and has no idea what he is doing. Bama should fire him immediately and get someone who knows talent.

Clearly Saban only gave them a fake offer to fool JMac into thinking he'd found some good players. Recruiting is all a head game.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member

Two out of 15?

I;m not saying they all suck or aren't good finds here and there. But if anyone of you morons think we are going to win the SEC by adding 15 three star kids per year...you are dumber than you sound. Are some of the kids going to turn into studs? YES! Of course. Is having a roster of 60% 3 stars a disadvantage? Yes. Sorry that's lost on you pumpers.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Case in point...how many colleges offered Trask? Did Saban?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator