A Gator for a Day

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
That's right, I was a Gator for a day. It was a new experience for me actually vocally cheering for our nemesis, the Florida Gators. Believe me I was not the only one. Florida played well especially the defense. Ultimately you were a victim of the Driskell expectations falling flat giving birth to freshman Freon as your captain of the offense in the FSU game. It's a crying shame you didn't end the Noles' unbeaten streak but your anemic offense was too great a handicap to overcome. That being said there are positives coming from this game. FSU lost more points as a Final Four entry and if Winston had any hope of winning another Heisman you shut the door on him tonight. This was a night of disaster as the lowly ACC slew the SEC Giants, Florida State over Florida, Louisville over Kentucky, Georgia Tech over Georgia and Clemson over South Carolina not to mention top dogs Mississippi dropping out of the Final Four and #1 Alabama presently losing to Auburn.

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n119140 said:
The SEC Giants? Florida, SC, Ky? :lmao:

South Carolina, Kentucky and TENNESSEE should be considered giants if they competed in the ACC.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
you couldn't even make a good turd. you prolly just make a splash

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
QueenCityGator;n119233 said:
The only reason I am commenting is because I love Justified.
Which is from Kintucky.

There is nothing useful or entertaining from Tinerc.

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Its nearing 12:00 when I turn back into a Vol. Woe is u.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
No way, no how. UT = to a turd. No matter how you dress it......It's still a turd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.