ACC dropped their schedule

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Well, you can't really expect them to play anybody outside of the All Cupcake Conference on a year like this. They have enough challenges already with the WuFlu and FSU both being on the rise.

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018
dooley just said they will play acc plus 1 ( a team from same state)

SaltGator

Founding Member
Midline
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
My prediction is that Clemson knocks FSU off during the regular season in a close game, handing the Noles their only conference loss of the year. In the rematch, FSU steamrolls them by 3 TDs to finish with just 2 losses on the season (us & Clemson) and squeaks into the CFP as the 4 seed.
Puff, Puff, give.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
My prediction is that Clemson knocks FSU off during the regular season in a close game, handing the Noles their only conference loss of the year. In the rematch, FSU steamrolls them by 3 TDs to finish with just 2 losses on the season (us & Clemson) and squeaks into the CFP as the 4 seed.

2835314e-dabb-44b9-97f1-c1221890068f_text.gif

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
In other news I’m thinking NC might go undefeated this season in the ACC...their schedule is a cakewalk...there’s a legitimate fear among FSU fans they’ll go 5-6 if we end up playing and that’s glorious...UM is gonna get exposed with their schedule as well now that it’s not quite as easy as it was before...and they said their +1 was gonna be FIU...can the panthers start a streak? I do like how they set up the additional games to keep the rivalries with the SEC intact and give the other teams options...however it would be hilarious if ND or N.C. was an ACC champion before UM since joining

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.