Recruiting Adonis Thomas is a Gator!

sonomagator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
:chomp: :bananadance: :bananadance::chomp: THE FLORIDA GATORS, great week for the Orange and Blue !!!!!!

sonomagator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Damn , beat me to it, have to get someone to merge. Great news , great week!

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah baby! Suck on that haters!

sonomagator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r said:
Yeah baby! Suck on that haters!
Damn Navet, I'm a day late today, just pm'ed you to merge the threads.Thanks for being on it

GIGator

Founding Member
No One Important!
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
sonomagator said:
I'll try to delete mine, if it means that much to you. Didn't mean to steal your thunder. :-)

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Bt_NOlaCQAASB5B.jpg

JC_Gator

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Tyler Jordan posted that. Pretty clever and that guy is doing serious recruiting for us.

sonomagator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
sonomagator said:
Rotflmao I'm not losing any sleep brother as long as he's a Gator

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Good get by us. I think they liked him most because he can play any of the LB spots. I also think he'll be rushing the passer quite a bit from the looks of his highlight tape. Oh and I almost forgot to mention he has a 3.5 GPA.....isn't it nice to know that some recruits still consider academics....or at least most of the ones that come to UF.

JC_Gator

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
A side note, he also plays WR. He is athletic. Probably needs to add weight but he has the frame.

sonomagator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Best thing is the fact that right now Saban if probably standing up in his highchair having a hissy fit. First he finds out Scarborough won't qualify this year now he loses an lb he really wanted.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Awesome O-Line and LB crew. Not to mention a top notch signal caller that can sit wait for a couple of years. This could end up being a Better than GREAT class if we end up getting Ivey, Holland, CeCe and the others that are said to be ready to commit. The one position that we need is a RB. Dexter Williams would be perfect.

GIGator

Founding Member
No One Important!
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
sonomagator said:
sonomagator - I know that bro! Just looking out for a brotha!

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Homer J;22393 said:
Awesome O-Line and LB crew. Not to mention a top notch signal caller that can sit wait for a couple of years. This could end up being a Better than GREAT class if we end up getting Ivey, Holland, CeCe and the others that are said to be ready to commit. The one position that we need is a RB. Dexter Williams would be perfect.

There's another offensive lineman that's being worked as well. The coaches have been really impressive in their offensive line recruitment and landing Adonis.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
An offensive line class of:

Jordan
Brown
Horton
Ivey
Isaiah Prince
Kendrick Norton
Edit: Jalen Merrick

Is very likely. That would probably be the best OL recruiting class we've ever had.

Thanks for pointing out that I left off Merrick Homer. I don't know how I forgot him. He would be a huge get.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
GatorJ said:
Homer J;22393 said:

There's another offensive lineman that's being worked as well. The coaches have been really impressive in their offensive line recruitment and landing Adonis.
Do you think we will get Merrick soon. I read somewhere he was very close to committing at FNL.I also heard we moved up on Burrell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.