Another future recruit

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member

Our second son, Trace, was born 12/12 weighing 8lbs 9oz. Both he and mom are doing fine and she’s glad it was a C-Section. Hopefully we head home tomorrow.
He is a lovely boy. How precious. Super congrats.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Yes, after the thread runs its course all likes related to a baby post are deleted. It's considered a dishonest way to skewer someone's like ratio and has to be rectified.
That is funny for sure. No skewing the "likes". Do people really take them so seriously.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
As does Josh Braun, a National Merit Semi-finalist. We can play this game all day!
Not talking about academic stuff, although BC became a lawyer. Oh, wait... donk is a lawyer, so I guess that's not much of an accomplishment... I could add Kevin Carter for the academic side.

Anyway, I was talking about football smarts. BC's success on the field had much more to do with brains than brawn.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Brad’s not smart, he’s tenacious
I remember an article on Brad Culpepper from the Sun back when the writers produced decent work. They talked about how BC was not very effective in 1-on-1 drills, but working in a DL unit, BC was much more disruptive. Why was that? Because BC knew how to maneuver in a way that would influence the OL across from him, cause him to run into a fellow OL, getting him off balance and giving BC the window to bust up the play.

A few years later, someone asked warren sapp what made the Buc's defense so special. He said BC called the rush package at the LOS. No matter how much sapp argued, BC knew what he was doing and sure enough, BC was almost always right, getting the entire DL in the right front to make a big stop.

Culpepper was tenacious, but his biggest strength was his football IQ. For anyone to argue with me on this is proof of monumental stupidity and ignorance. Also, the lack of Gator loyalty should be obvious enough to face a lifetime ban. I will summon the Ox if I must, but I will give everyone an opportunity to beg forgiveness. Ya'll have an hour to think it over.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Brad Culpepper is a below average IQ for attorneys. Maybe far below average.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.