Any insights on Ole Miss/TCU

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Much as I'd like to pick Ole Piss, I don't think they can stop TCU's offense. Ole Piss hasn't been as explosive since they lost their #1 receiver.. Defense is good but not great in my mind.

????

deuce

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
AugustaGator;n137771 said:
Defense may help Piss.

They haven't stopped anyone in the 2nd half of the season.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I think TCU wins because they have something to prove. Ole Miss is already missing their best offensive player, and the bowl game doesn't mean as much as beating Miss St. I still think it will be a good game though. Bo Wallace will make some good plays to keep it close, and then he'll do something dumb to blow it towards the end.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
^ Agree with that guy. In addition, Ole Miss is without their best defensive guy. TCU will be out to prove the world wrong.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I'll be rooting tcu whole heartily. After freeze raise baited he'll have me rooting against him until the end of time. And spare me the how much he loves Mississippi talk, it took 4.5 mil a year to keep him in Mississippi. Can't wait until ole miss returns to their rightful place, the bottom of the sec west.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n137835 said:
I'll be rooting tcu whole heartily. After freeze raise baited he'll have me rooting against him until the end of time. And spare me the how much he loves Mississippi talk, it took 4.5 mil a year to keep him in Mississippi. Can't wait until ole miss returns to their rightful place, the bottom of the sec west.

We'll see him and Ole Piss 10/5/15 in the Swamp!

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I think TCU will take this one. I am sure they're pissed after not getting in the playoff and ready to prove something.

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
I look at this game just the opposite. I think TCU plays down because they did not make the play-offs. I think Ole Miss has more to prove than TCU being ranked 9th while TCU is ranked 6th. Ole Miss was flying high until they just barely lost to LSU and Auburn then after falling out of contention for the play-offs, the Rebels lost all incentive to play on a wet dreary day in Fayetteville and were run out of the park by Arkansas. But the Rebs got it together and won big over Mississippi State. I think Ole Miss is on the upswing. Ole Miss is the better team. Their running game picked it up a notch against State and I think Bo Wallace will have a big day against TCU.

deuce

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Okeechobee Joe;n137877 said:
I look at this game just the opposite. I think TCU plays down because they did not make the play-offs. I think Ole Miss has more to prove than TCU being ranked 9th while TCU is ranked 6th. Ole Miss was flying high until they just barely lost to LSU and Auburn then after falling out of contention for the play-offs, the Rebels lost all incentive to play on a wet dreary day in Fayetteville and were run out of the park by Arkansas. But the Rebs got it together and won big over Mississippi State. I think Ole Miss is on the upswing. Ole Miss is the better team. Their running game picked it up a notch against State and I think Bo Wallace will have a big day against TCU.

Wait for it........

You pumper!

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Old Piss not having Treadwell available kills any chance they have to stay with TCU offensively. The only way the game stays close is if Old Piss can force turnovers, maybe even a pick six or td on special teams. TCU's offense will wear out their D and the Horned Frogs will pull away in the 2nd half, win by 17-21.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You guys haven't learned about Big 12 defenses yet?

JohnCoctostan

Oct 27, 2014
So far, they are looking like a train wreck offensively. Isn't Freeze an offensive coach?

In addition, his team looks very undisciplined. I think we may have dodged a bullet.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
JohnCoctostan;n140322 said:
So far, they are looking like a train wreck offensively. Isn't Freeze an offensive coach?

In addition, his team looks very undisciplined. I think we may have dodged a bullet.

Ole Miss is getting out coached and out played to this point. I only got to see about the first quarter, but it was not looking good when I left it.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
TCU should have been a playoff team, Ole Miss' team is decimated by injuries. I for one expected this.

G8RNGA

Founding Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;140355 said:
TCU should have been a playoff team, Ole Miss' team is decimated by injuries. I for one expected this.
Agreed, but they just look lost or that they don't care. Sad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator