Any UF players/coaches/personnel post on GCMB?

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Back on GSMB, Kyle Christy's father started posting angrily when his son was benched for Townsend. His user name was something like "Proud Poppa," so I made a couple jokes that he was Kyle's father. So he sent me a PM and confirmed he was actually Kyle's father and we exchanged messages a couple times. I honestly can't remember most of the specifics, but it cracked me up that it was actually him.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Back on GSMB, Kyle Christy's father started posting angrily when his son was benched for Townsend. His user name was something like "Proud Poppa," so I made a couple jokes that he was Kyle's father. So he sent me a PM and confirmed he was actually Kyle's father and we exchanged messages a couple times. I honestly can't remember most of the specifics, but it cracked me up that it was actually him.
This is the LAST place a player's parent would to visit.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I'm sure Bob and Pam Tebow are huge bigfoot fans.
Why wouldn't they be? I'll go on record saying he's one of the greatest Gators ever and a top 5 all time college QB. He'd be my first choice if I was drafting to start a college football team.

Lake Gator

SUBMARINERS GO DEEPER
Lifetime Member
Feb 13, 2016
Yeah I heard Bianchi on the radio the other morning and he made a comment on how Mac is not on the hot seat but there is a small collection of message board Gator fans who say Mac is on the hot seat cause he can't get his offense right.

There also is a small collection of message board Gator fans who say Bianchi is a tool.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Ox needs to send me some flyers or anything marketing and I'll drop them off at the gator clubs here in NYC

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah buncha alt lefters are too busy fighting and destroying those good kind hearted neo nazis. What was I thinking
They were just there for a big barbeque with their citronella Tiki torches and then those damn rabble rousers showed up and ruined it!

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Stacy Poole, the former Gator basketball legend from Jacksonville posts here. I'm told he uses an anagram for a screen name - cleverly juxtaposing letters and so forth - but I don't know what it is.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
All you need to do is look at how quickly Ox's rumor spread. EVERYBODY who's ANYBODY reads Gatorchatter!

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
His user name was "Proud Poppa," so I made a couple jokes that he was Kyle's father. He sent me a PM and confirmed he was actually Kyle's father. Then we exchanged messages...

"...Thus began my whirlwind romance with this man. I, not much more than a naive and eager farm boy - a willing and attentive student of his love. He, a worldly, wise, and passionate mentor. Sensing how fragile his student was, he was gentle at first, his knowing and tender caresses making me feel safe in his arms. As our passions grew, we explored our own longings, and so, too did he take me to places I never thought could exist between two men. He showed me sensuality I could not have imagined, often leaving me shaking with pleasure and feeling blissfully vulnerable. Over the course of our short and clandestine relationship, I was his willing concubine, eagerly waiting to hear the first step of his wingtip on the stair that would send my heart to fluttering.

I often think of the man I used to call "Proud Poppa" when the gentle, amber hues of autumn cast their warmth on me, stirring up fond memories of football seasons past. I let my mind wander back to that small but cozy one room studio apartment we playfully called our "love nest." He was all-at-once a teacher, a father, a lover, and a friend, and I am so grateful to him for all that he gave me in my journey to manhood."

Last edited:

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
:thug2::thug::thug2::thug::thug2:
2df48b8.jpg

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah I heard Bianchi on the radio the other morning and he made a comment on how Mac is not on the hot seat but there is a small collection of message board Gator fans who say Mac is on the hot seat cause he can't get his offense right.
:what:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator