Anyone know about this case that Stricklin and Mullen are involved in?

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Rebel Rags was accused of giving a few thousand bucks worth of merchandise to recruits. I guess Rebel Rags is accusing Mullen and Stricklin of collusion by telling the recruits to give false statements to investigators to cover their eligibility and violations committed by MSU because a few players went to cowbell.

https://www.oxfordeagle.com/2018/02...n-mullen-scott-stricklin-ncaa-lawsuit-report/

Ole Piss denied the apparel give away.....of course they denied it

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
They can be brought in for depositions so they have to be involved or connected in some way

Last edited:

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
They can be brought in for depositions so they have to be involved or connected in some way

Some lawyer might know but if they don't go into the state how can it force them to do anything?

I believe that the issue is not MSU but rather than team that is identified with Rebels.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Some lawyer might know but if they don't go into the state how can it force them to do anything?

I believe that the issue is not MSU but rather than team that is identified with Rebels.
It's impossible to tell what is going on there. The journalist doesn't know. The attorney is contending improper venue and requesting severance but I'm not at all clear on what the judge even ruled.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
The two players were at MSU when Mullen and Stricklin were there I just didn’t know if anyone had any insight that maybe wasn’t explained in the price I read... but thank you guys for your input

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
The attorney mentioned "red letter law" so that means Alabama is involved. :confused:

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
That’s all I was wondering about thank you I couldn’t find anything other than the basic blurbs on it

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.