AR-15 message to some of you (you know who you are)

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
I’m torn: do I keep my man-crush with Tebow, or move on to the new stud in town?

I want to move on, but I just don’t get to see the new guy too much. His Dad doesn’t let him out.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I’m torn: do I keep my man-crush with Tebow, or move on to the new stud in town?

I want to move on, but I just don’t get to see the new guy too much. His Dad doesn’t let him out.

My recommendation? Fully embracing the now, while still respecting the past.

And also, choosing slightly less gay analogies to express your thoughts on the matter.

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Let’s analyze that tweet. The “but” is what I’d like to discuss.

What happened today that was great BUT despite that he’s “not going anywhere”? If it was the game that should be an AND not a BUT.

He gone.

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
It's a pinned tweet from April Fools Day, 2021. Yeah, I'm feeling the confidence in that one.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
What a great young man. Can you believe the courage it takes to be crippled from a hamstring and still dressing for a game? Im just as surprised as Mullen is that he learned how to walk again as fast as he did.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Can you post the link to the tweet instead of the screenshot that looks doctored?
no.gif

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
Sad thing is I wouldn't blame the kid for leaving. Emory definitely isn't going anywhere he wouldn't even get a combine invite. Sucks we won't ever see him start a game. Kid will ride the pine next year as well and still go off and get drafted in the 1st round next year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.