AR15 has a need for speed - stopped driving 105mph!

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
That's 105 relative to EJs 60 weaving all over the place.

I thought 30 over you could be arrested for reckless driving?

Richardson, who has a name, image and likeness deal with Gainesville Dodge, was driving a 2021 Dodge at the time.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
So I was correct which sucks

It happened 11 days ago. Napier is clearly aware of it by this point and didn’t feel the need to alter anything last night. Not a great look, but it’s a non-event. Maybe why he didn’t receive any awards at half.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Maybe AR bribed the officer, I’m sure he’s got plenty of cash now with NIL. Lol

I’m happy we didn’t make more of it than was necessary. It’s a really dumb move by a 20 year old who’s been given the keys to the world. Not drinking, no drugs or guns in the car. Just driving a car way too fast in an area that’s pretty desolate, especially at that time. As egregious as the speed is, it’s a citation and court appearance. No need for anything more. I’ve done 100+ numerous times including once being clocked over the Tequesta bridge. I was told to go home by a cop who saw a young kid making a (thankfully) harmless bad choice. Plenty of other trouble elsewhere to focus on.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I’m happy we didn’t make more of it than was necessary. It’s a really dumb move by a 20 year old who’s been given the keys to the world. Not drinking, no drugs or guns in the car. Just driving a car way too fast in an area that’s pretty desolate, especially at that time. As egregious as the speed is, it’s a citation and court appearance. No need for anything more. I’ve done 100+ numerous times including once being clocked over the Tequesta bridge. I was told to go home by a cop who saw a young kid making a (thankfully) harmless bad choice. Plenty of other trouble elsewhere to focus on.
For punishment, Napier had AR write 105 times "I will not go over 100 mph in my brand new 2021 Dodge"

Everyone knows how tedious that is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator