AR15: Richardson to wear number 15 Jersey

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
It might be challenging for the learning impaired and semi-senile (which we have a lot of) but I want to help challenge the waning intellectual facilities of most here. You're welcome.

Bro, this ain't swampgas.....be better than that!!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I hope it causes extreme twatwaffling.

Last edited:

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Cancel culture will be on him soon, "assault" quarterbacks are not in style. Hopefully he has the team "firing" on all cylinders. (Which are really used on revolvers).

Can't have little kids looking up to and having a hero / role model that is an "AR15"

Last edited:

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
When some of the loons in the political forum begin their version of "The Terror" I want to nominate BMF for Minister of Thread Discipline with bad titles punished by instant decapitation.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
When some of the loons in the political forum begin their version of "The Terror" I want to nominate BMF for Minister of Thread Discipline with bad titles punished by instant decapitation.
BMF is just the army version of Nav.

He would have merged this with the assault rifle thread.

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
Cancel culture will be on him soon, "assault" quarterbacks are not in style. Hopefully he has the team "firing" on all cylinders. (Which are really used on revolvers).

Can't have little kids looking up to and having a hero / role model that is an "AR15"
I can't believe you used "firing on all cylinders" as firearms derived. It is not like 'made from scratch,' 'lock stock and barrel,' 'going off half cocked,' and "go ballistic.' Just shoot me now.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I've got a feeling you low balled the shyt out of that drops per game number.
you know me. always optimistic.

the receivers are not going to get more than two or three touches a game regardless.

when you consider that Pitts got 43 and Grimes got 38 catches last year, so more or less for a game, it's going downhill from there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.