Are we in the conversation for this ND Olineman?

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Maybe he would like to get out of the cold and back into the heat. I say, "come on down."

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Would take any help we could get going into fall. That being said the last ND transfer olineman we had wasn't much of a help in 2011, can't remember his name. He is from out west but I'm wondering if ND would block his transfer to Michigan. They need help as bad as we do and Harbaugh could certainly help with the NFL part of the equation. One other thing to consider is that stroke victims often are prone to having more than one in their lifetime....I wonder if medical staff at ND knows something about his health???

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
He graduates in May, so they can't stop his transfer.

Jabberdave

Founding Member
Your mom is very pretty.
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Florida could certainly use the help at center.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n187193 said:
Would take any help we could get going into fall. That being said the last ND transfer olineman we had wasn't much of a help in 2011, can't remember his name. He is from out west but I'm wondering if ND would block his transfer to Michigan. They need help as bad as we do and Harbaugh could certainly help with the NFL part of the equation. One other thing to consider is that stroke victims often are prone to having more than one in their lifetime....I wonder if medical staff at ND knows something about his health???

You sure. I thought Wenger was one of the more reliable Offensive linemen starting at guard in 2011 but I don't remember if he finished the season or not.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Gator Fever;n187261 said:
You sure. I thought Wenger was one of the more reliable Offensive linemen starting at guard in 2011 but I don't remember if he finished the season or not.

I don't think he did finish the year, in fact I think injuries slowed him a lot of the year. I'm not saying he sucked or anything but from what I remember we had high expectations but much like everything from the Muschamp era it was just another letdown.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n187494 said:
I don't think he did finish the year, in fact I think injuries slowed him a lot of the year. I'm not saying he sucked or anything but from what I remember we had high expectations but much like everything from the Muschamp era it was just another letdown.

Here some details about Wenger's only year at Florida

2011: Started and appeared in 11 games on the year as an essential member of the Gators’ offensive line…Started at center for the first time of the season against the Gamecocks…Lined up at right guard the remaining ten games of the year…Missed the matchup between Furman and Ohio State due to an ankle injury…Served as a game captain for the first time while at Florida in his SEC debut against Tennessee…Back-to-back Scrap Iron award winner for his performance against Florida Atlantic and UAB…Selected to Phil Steele’s midseason All-SEC Second Team (OG).

Source:
http://www.gatorzone.com/football/bios.php?year=2011&player_id=304

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.