Are we looking at another QB transfer? Kid from UCLA

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Give me your tired, your injured, Your huddled masses yearning to play football. The wretched refuse from your team. Send these, the backups, the 3rd stringers to us, I lift my white flag beside the Swamp door!

UF Football has become the Ellis Island for lost backups. We'll take them. But it tells you the state of the program right now.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
GatorTAG;n230405 said:
Give me your tired, your injured, Your huddled masses yearning to play football. The wretched refuse from your team. Send these, the backups, the 3rd stringers to us, I lift my white flag beside the Swamp door! UF Football has become the Ellis Island for lost backups. We'll take them. But it tells you the state of the program right now.

You're not saying we're gonna use that Statue of Liberty play, are you Tag ?

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Swamp Queen;n230239 said:
They were dumb? Damn! Why didn't anyone on this board ever say so before???!!!

I think that was the class being recruited when Brissett and Driskel were Freshmen (maybe sophs). Nobody wanted to come here. After reading that article, I do recall there being some drama around his recruitment.

And there was some discussion of why we took a 3* QB. Most people accepted that it was because of 2 HS AA's on the roster. No real discussion about Asiantii Woulard that I recall.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
soflagator;n230397 said:
I get where SQ's coming from to a degree. We obviously already know that Muschamp was an absolute idiot, and have discussed it at length. So I understand not wanting to harp on it any further.

The flip side however is that with each passing week, there seem to be new discoveries of the range of his ineptitude. So it's inevitably going to be discussed because while the premise is the same, the story lines are different. My guess is this isn't going to go away any time soon, whether or not we'd all like it to.

Would love to see this kid added to the roster. We need true competition for whoever the starter is.
I truly hate even hearing the Son of a B!tches name and about time I think I am done talking about him something else comes out that pisses me off even worse. I guarantee everyone that the stuff we're hearing now is just the tip of the iceberg of the stuff he did to sink the program. It just baffles the hell out of me how he was allowed to do what he did without anyone in the AD knowing.

S

skyflake

Founding Member
Founding Member
Can UF get a transfer quarterback that actually started a game in college? Forget the Super 11 crap, Driskel also looked good at camps and drills. I see the bashing of Muschamp still continues, but what has McElwain done since he arrived at Florida? He certainly hasn't attracted any quarterbacks. If you don't know, it's June and UF still hasn't got a quarterback to say yes for the 2016 class. By the way, the competition has already secured quarterbacks for 2016, and there are very few left. It's easy to criticize Muschamp, but, so far, McElwain hasn't done any better at attracting talent, and has struck out miserably at getting a quarterback, transfer or high school.

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
Marianna said:
It just baffles the hell out of me how he was allowed to do what he did without anyone in the AD knowing.
well foley did say he was evaluating.:headscratch:

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n230277 said:
Big kid with a strong arm. I suspect Mac would like to have Staver this year, too. However, we ran him off with the one year experiment with the spread designed to highlight that Driskelness we had at QB and emphasis his ability to read defenses and run a hurry up offense with his razor sharp mind and cannon (or RPG like) arm.

I know it seems odd and might have impinged on the plan to remain at least 5 deep at every DB spot, but we possibly could have taken TWO Qbs.
Max Staver is currently playing for Houston Baptist University...i don't think Mac would like to have him....

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n230287 said:
412cb0b8a9b2e101fceed4c1e20a0962.jpg

Thank you for having a sense of humor!

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;n230397 said:
I get where SQ's coming from to a degree. We obviously already know that Muschamp was an absolute idiot, and have discussed it at length. So I understand not wanting to harp on it any further.

I hope that's such a small degree it can't even be quantified. To this day we continue to beat down and mock Zook and he was light years ahead of Duncechump. That sh¡t for brains Leghumper deserves all the kicking that comes from here till eternity.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Swamp Queen;n230239 said:
They were dumb? Damn! Why didn't anyone on this board ever say so before???!!!

bfl.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.