Bama vs Ranked Teams

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Are we really considering USC a "ranked" opponent?

Regardless, all this proves is Bama is the best team in the country, which we already knew. And if we apply the logic used on this forum to Bama's season, they should have lost to Ole Miss and barely beaten Arkansas because someone other than the offense was scoring all the TD's.

Oddly enough, we're the last team to prevent Bama from scoring a non-offensive touchdown (although that's only because the punt they blocked rolled out of the back of the endzone instead of being recovered in it :lol:).

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Wonder how pissed off this attention makes Meyer and Harbough.
Just watched ESPN report that Harbough has entered a halfway house for booger abusers or as the UM paper called it "desiccated nasal mucus addiction" .
scientific-name-booger_a058d518f2b23a1e.jpg

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
They remind me a little of the Nebraska teams from the 90's.....they put up 40-50 points effortlessly against really good football teams.

That's what happens when you're fundamentally sound at every position, and don't commit 9 false start penalties in a game.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Saban is killing it right now. He gets the top recruits and coaches them up. Saban is cementing his legacy as one of the best college coaches in the history of the game. I don't like the guy, but I can't help but respect what he has done at Bama.

The interesting thing is that outside of Jimbo... none of his "coaching tree assistants" have really had success. Muschamp, McElwain, and Kirby all have not done anything great yet.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Saban is killing it right now. He gets the top recruits and coaches them up. Saban is cementing his legacy as one of the best college coaches in the history of the game. I don't like the guy, but I can't help but respect what he has done at Bama.

The interesting thing is that outside of Jimbo... none of his "coaching tree assistants" have really had success. Muschamp, McElwain, and Kirby all have not done anything great yet.
Kirby and Muschamp are cut from the same cloth, and will both suffer the same fate.

The jury is somewhat still out on Mac, as far as his future goes. This recruiting cycle will tell the tale, and he'll need one helluva strong finish in the regular season and postseason to pull off a great class.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
They remind me a little of the Nebraska teams from the 90's.....they put up 40-50 points effortlessly against really good football teams.

That's what happens when you're fundamentally sound at every position, and don't commit 9 false start penalties in a game.
That's who they remind me of 2! Since they inserted Hurts into the lineup and started running more of an option offense, they're killing folks! Smh

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
This Bama team is good but I think they could lose still. Their O line is not crazy good like some previous ones they had there.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I hope they lose!

That's all I have left....

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Bama's offense puts relentless pressure on the opposing defense.
Bama's defense puts relentless pressure on the opposing offense.
The mistakes Bama makes are the many they cause their opponent to make.
I haven't inspected but I bet they have an excellent punter and good FG kicker.
Their defense has the most defensive TDs in the nation.
Etc., etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.