Baylor

L-boy

BANNED
Oct 16, 2014
Their D is somewhat suspect, but man, they have one hell of an offense.

Their QB can flat out play. He looks one way, then repositions the other way and hits a guy dead nuts on the run in the end zone down the field. They also have a least a couple of great receivers - nice size, speed and athleticism..

L-boy

BANNED
Oct 16, 2014
Just sayin, from the little bit I saw, they are for real. The QB looked better than any SEC QB I have seen this year. Extremely accurate, nice arm, tall, can look off DB's, and is also a respectable runner. The receivers are big, fast and have good hands, and they have good runners too. Sure, a good SEC defense would challenge them more, but they have some real talent out there in the skill positions.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
They'd beat any team in the acc and get beast by 1/2 the teams in the sec

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Floridagator

Founding Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
L-boy;n298885 said:
Just sayin, from the little bit I saw, they are for real. The QB looked better than any SEC QB I have seen this year. Extremely accurate, nice arm, tall, can look off DB's, and is also a respectable runner. The receivers are big, fast and have good hands, and they have good runners too. Sure, a good SEC defense would challenge them more, but they have some real talent out there in the skill positions.

they always look good standing up (Big10/12 QBs)

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
TCU travels to Oklahoma, will lose. Baylor travels to TCU the following week, will lose. Then you'll have two Big 12 teams with one loss sitting there with no conference title game to play in sweating the Top Four like they should.

L-boy

BANNED
Oct 16, 2014
gardnerwebbgator;n299248 said:
TCU travels to Oklahoma, will lose. Baylor travels to TCU the following week, will lose. Then you'll have two Big 12 teams with one loss sitting there with no conference title game to play in sweating the Top Four like they should.

I suspect TCU will lose. They struggled against KState, and OK just beat KSt 55-0. My guess is Baylor is considerably better this year.

WDCGator

The Gentleman from D.C.
Nov 20, 2014
MatthewM.;n298883 said:
They do the same thing every year until they play someone with a defense

They'll suffer their annual loss soon enough. All flash, no substance.

NoGaGator

Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2014
Baylor is one of the biggest scam programs currently out there. Briles is a complete hippocrate. To wit -He has brought in numerous sketchy players - the latest with sexual assault conviction player from Boise State that their Coach Chris Peterson allegedly told Briles was bad news. Now Briles son-in-law, a Baylor asst coach, is suspended for the Baylor-OU game because he was spying on the Tulsa sidelines dressed in a Tulsa cap scouting for Baylor during the Tulsa-OU game. Briles said he wasn't aware of either of these two situations -C'MON man.

Baylor's bball coach, Scott Drew, is well-known in recruiting circles to be as sleazy as Calapari.

And this from the school that's the Baptist bastion.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
NoGaGator;301574 said:
Baylor is one of the biggest scam programs currently out there. Briles is a complete hippocrate. .
WTF is a hippocrate? A guy who worships hippopotamuses? Maybe you meant hippo crate, as in he resembles a shipping container for even-toed ungulates.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Do hippo toes look like cow toes?

NoGaGator

Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2014
Yeah, sorry about the spelling - was into the bourbon by then. I'm lucky that was the only misspell...

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Zambo;n301599 said:
WTF is a hippocrate? A guy who worships hippopotamuses? Maybe you meant hippo crate, as in he resembles a shipping container for even-toed ungulates.

Liked it, keep up the offense.:nerd:

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
L-boy;n298879 said:
Their QB can flat out play. He looks one way, then repositions the other way and hits a guy dead nuts on the run in the end zone down the field.

Enjoy. You won't be seeing that from our QB.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
NoGaGator;n301639 said:
Yeah, sorry about the spelling - was into the bourbon by then. I'm lucky that was the only misspell...

XS bourbon always improved my spelling -- won many spelling bees as a kid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.