Bert crushing the Barn

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Regardless, Arkansas gets a week off now and they get us at home. They'll be a different team in two weeks. It'll be interesting to see what unfolds.
If by different, you mean we make their backup QB look like a Heisman contender, as always, that is a given.

Mgnihilo

Founding Member
South Carolina Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I've lived in Arkansas for 7 years and have been looking forward to this game ever since moving here. People here are out of their mind about the Razorbacks. They've called the hogs 5 different times during CHURCH since I've been here. That looked really bad tonight. Will be in Fayetteville rooting for the good guys in in O&B in 2 weeks!

Kyng

Founding Member
The Freak
Lifetime Member
Jun 21, 2014
Founding Member
Haha pathetic. Some of you were trembling in your boots at the thought of playing Arkansas.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Fluke.....I guess from what I heard Arky was coming off the toughest 8 game stretch in the history of CFB.....Not sure about that. I guess their 2 stars and walkon roster finally gave out.....
Like I said before the season began we SHOULD be able to beat a defenseless team but don't expect their offense to sleepwalk 2 games in a row. I also wouldn't expect our offense to be able to sustain a full press attack to keep theirs off the field like AU did.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Fluke.....I guess from what I heard Arky was coming off the toughest 8 game stretch in the history of CFB.....Not sure about that. I guess their 2 stars and walkon roster finally gave out.....
Like I said before the season began we SHOULD be able to beat a defenseless team but don't expect their offense to sleepwalk 2 games in a row. I also wouldn't expect our offense to be able to sustain a full press attack to keep theirs off the field like AU did.
:britney:

The toughest 8 game stretch in history includes Louisiana Tech, Texas State, Alcorn State, and a 4-3 TCU team?

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I'm serious... Crete is Bert, it's the only explanation :bwahaha:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

What is he, 7-22 in the SEC now?

:bwahaha:

Yeah just a fluke.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014

The toughest 8 game stretch in history includes Louisiana Tech, Texas State, Alcorn State, and a 4-3 TCU team?
5 ranked teams at time of game, within first 8 games like I said, not sure just something I heard before the game....never the less they are much more battle hardened than UF at this point.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Somewhere Crete is doing a shamecry

images

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

:bwahaha::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Ever wonder if Crete is just fvkkin with us? It is the only logical explanation.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Youre really proud of those 5-7 seasons that included a win over Grasseater, huh?

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
5 ranked teams at time of game, within first 8 games like I said, not sure just something I heard before the game....never the less they are much more battle hardened than UF at this point.
Bragging about a team being ranked in week 2 when they're 4-3 now is like bragging that your favorite baseball player was hitting .600 the first week of the season even though he finished the year at .196 and in the minor leagues.

KronoGator

Aug 28, 2014
Bielema will be on the hot seat at the end of the year and fired by this time next year, Arkansas has delusions of being better then this.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Bielema will be on the hot seat at the end of the year and fired by this time next year, Arkansas has delusions of being better then this.

... heard they were going after Mac.
This brings up = what HC in his right mind would go with the SEC West? That's a career one-way boat ramp.

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
I would have mentioned you in the Kanell thread regardless, but I'll give you this one. But it's nothing comapred to the Caitlyn Jenner references from everyone, which are at about...............324 at this point.

Seriously, stop talking about Caitlyn and start talking about Bruce!

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
The announcers, who know it all, commented on how the Auburn & LSU rushing attack are the best
in CFB.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.