Billy’s Buyout

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
BN is in zero danger of being fired this year or next.

You fair weather fans are just making things worse for the kids-players that read this.

I unserstanfd that you have no lives outside of your bedroom in your moms house palying PS4 but please stop, those of us who are adults don't need to see this contant beratement of BN.

Say I if you've ever played football in your life: I
Say I if you played high school football: I
Say I if you ever played D1 football: I
Say I if you ever had the privilideg of palying for UF: I

Mic drop

gatorswag1990?

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015

You fair weather fans are just making things worse for the kids-players that read this.

I unserstanfd that you have no lives outside of your bedroom in your moms house palying PS4 but please stop, those of us who are adults don't need to see this contant beratement of BN.

Mic drop
biden-vs-trump-biden.gif

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
The other really awesome thing about the post and mindset of guys like tharber is that if you ask them why Napier deserves patience by the fans, it would inevitably be that he needs time to get his player in and upgrade the terrible roster he was left with. So basically it’s ok to be critical of 18-21 year olds playing football, generally for free, lament their lack of ability and how they should never have played here, while pushing for them to kindly get the hell out so we can bring in a better version. That’s totally cool. Just don’t seem critical of the adult making 7 million per year. Suddenly when that happens we throw on our “good vibes only” tshirt. Just a terrific mentality.
The barber with a lisp is just a better fan. Deal with it.
sad natalie portman GIF

Slug

I fcuking hate people.
Lifetime Member
Jul 2, 2014

Mic drop
Sas?

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I wouldn't be suprised if billy was to shop around and find another job. Like Mike white or the dude that just left Louisville for Cincinnati. It's just gonna get so toxic as the losses pile up.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Powerballl is 1 Billion. Instruct the Endowment Investment team to invest 2 bux into a ticket. Call it a speculative investment and only a tiny tiny amount of the entire endowment, LOL. So no big deal if it does not hit. But if it hits, well then problem solved.

The winning ticket was already purchased.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I wouldn't be suprised if billy was to shop around and find another job. Like Mike white or the dude that just left Louisville for Cincinnati. It's just gonna get so toxic as the losses pile up.
Coaching at UF ain’t for everybody.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I don’t care what it takes. Maybe he bangs
A co-ed on Sasses desk or commits a crime of some sort . Anything to get us out of his contract would be a godsend .

abefroman

Sausage King
Lifetime Member
Oct 3, 2019
Ugh, people, Im all for criticizing BN and talking about what has to happen to improve or what he will never do, but this fantasy of firing him before he even finishes a second year is just that, a fantasy, and is really not productive on many levels. Barring a 1% event he is going to get another year.

age-of-aquarius-aquarius.gif

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
You know what, as bad as things may get around here, the one thing I can always count on is the high level of entertainment. A 5-7 season will bring some dramatics

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Did you see the post on on3 from KC?

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
Did you see the post on on3 from KC?
That dude is so full of ****. "Napier is making some serious changes but I can't talk about them right now, you'll see when it happens". He comes around every couple of months and post the same bull**** and all those posters jack off all over themselves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.