#BlameJameis trending

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Greg64;n81835 said:
@bradgator2: keep your posts in context. You link the alleged sexual assault accusation to Jimbo's statement re: autographs. You post that kind of stuff and you just look silly. We are better than that.

I simply can't stand when people reply by putting @ in front of someone's name. It makes them look like an @@sshole.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'm amazed that F$U fans can be bitching about this. Winston has served exactly one day of suspension for the 7 scandals he's caused. He drugged and raped a girl and walked away without so much as an interview by police. "Blame Jameis" for the Hindenberg? Yeah, we'd settle for him being given some small amount of responsibility by his "University" for any ONE of his many anti-social and sociopathic actions.

Maillot Jaune

Oct 14, 2014
FSU fans are still in the denial, blame others stage. This comes from being WAY too close to the situation to think rationally. When Bo or Herschel make comments, they blow them off as if they are old and "just don't get today's game." This fan reaction is one of the greatest cases of "everyone in the parade is out of step but my kid" that I've ever seen.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Chris Casher will certainly #BlameJameis
According to the Tallahassee Democrat, Casher agreed to pay Tallahassee-based attorney Adam Ellis $2,500 for his representation during the May hearing, but the firm has received no money from Casher and that attempts to reach Casher or his father have been unsuccessful.
"Morris Parnell & Ellis provided legal services as agreed and represented you at the hearing," attorney Adam Ellis wrote to Casher in July, according to The Democrat. "The hearing was a success and you were not suspended or expelled from school, and you will be permitted to continue playing on the football team."
Casher and FSU cornerback Ronald Darby faced student conduct code violations for their roles in the alleged sexual assault involving quarterback Jameis Winston.
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf...is-casher-being-sued-by-lawyer-174108525.html

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Maillot Jaune;n81989 said:
FSU fans are still in the denial, blame others stage. This comes from being WAY too close to the situation to think rationally. When Bo or Herschel make comments, they blow them off as if they are old and "just don't get today's game." This fan reaction is one of the greatest cases of "everyone in the parade is out of step but my kid" that I've ever seen.

Yep. Really unbelievable.

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
Tally = State College of 2014/15.

Corruption on so many levels in that sh!thole...

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Greg64;n81835 said:
@bradgator2: keep your posts in context. You link the alleged sexual assault accusation to Jimbo's statement re: autographs. You post that kind of stuff and you just look silly. We are better than that.
I smell cotton candy and cheap wine.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Greg64;n81835 said:

I'm old greg!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator