#BlameJameis trending

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
There is a new hashtag trending and it basically makes light of the clown that Winston is.

Just when you thought FSU couldn't look any worse they come up with this. What an embarrassment.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
halFaSsU fans trying to mock the media but only proves what a whiney butthurt fan base they are.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Never seen anything like this. Complete ignorance for what's going on...as long as they get the W's

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
From the FSU message board:
"An all out "Jameis Hate Fest"."
"
I feel so bad for the kid that I don't want him to come back next year for his own sake. Literally, it's because an absolute circus."
"I am absolutely AMAZED by the machine that has been generated to go after Jameis"
"I knew when we were officially "back" that we'd be hated,"

:alone:

Gatorhunter

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I keep trying to tell my Nole friends that the media storm around the rapist is very similar to the one we had around Tebow. The difference is instead of stories about ministering to prisoners and mission trips to the Philippines it's stories about rape, theft, cover ups etc.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The entire premise behind that hashtag really shows how utterly clueless that entire fan base is. Read the comments of an ESPN article about this moron and you'll see it first hand.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
its truly pathetic... i have people that i consider life long friends that im actually considering distancing myself from b/c of how completely outrageous their love for this idiot is and the level to which they are stooping to try and deflect for him. Ive seen things posted online by ppl i know that are just sickening. Ive never seen anything like this outside of a cult of personality similar to charles manson or david koresh. halfassu fans would literally drink poison koolaid for this tard. they are the most ignorant, embarrasing, classless and butthurt fanbase ive ever encountered. I dont know of any other fanbase out there that would gleefully sell its soul to the devil for a W, just freaking disgusting.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
It really is lol. It's comical though to see some of the responses. All logic is thrown out the window

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm so glad I got the eff out of that town when I did. If I was still living there and had to listen to these a$$holes try to rationalize this behavior on a daily basis, I don't know what I'd do.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Jameis and Tebow

Night and day!

just sayin...

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Cornwell, his attorney, has represented Braun, Rodriguez, and Ben Roethlisberger? uhhhh...they are all guilty...nice choice

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
deuce coupe;n80281 said:
Jameis and Tebow

Night and day!

just sayin...

HEOJs.gif

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
threatmatrix;n80199 said:
From the FSU message board:
"An all out "Jameis Hate Fest"."
"
I feel so bad for the kid that I don't want him to come back next year for his own sake. Literally, it's because an absolute circus."
"I am absolutely AMAZED by the machine that has been generated to go after Jameis"
"I knew when we were officially "back" that we'd be hated,"

:alone:

:hehehe:

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Gatorhunter;n80205 said:
I keep trying to tell my Nole friends that the media storm around the rapist is very similar to the one we had around Tebow. The difference is instead of stories about ministering to prisoners and mission trips to the Philippines it's stories about rape, theft, cover ups etc.

So true and very well put, Hunter.

The sad thing is the media storm was really slow to pick up steam. Don't get me wrong, he got a lot of media attention for the rape accusation but he was a darling for ESPN all of last year and they spent much of their time excusing him and/or dismissing his behavior. He rode their negligence all the way to the Heisman Trophy.

His public perception downfall has been primarily two things: (1) He is a complete and I mean COMPLETE P.O.S., therefore he can not keep from screwing up so he just keeps shooting himself in the foot. It was only a matter of time before the princess of the ball becomes the scarlet and gold step sister. (2) The diligence of a FEW reporters like the one who wrote the NYT piece. If not for their diligence and actual investigative reporting the cover up would still be in full effect.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Jimbo:
''This country is based off being innocent until proven guilty, not guilty till you're proven innocent,'' Fisher said. ''There is no victim because there was no crime.''
A horribly botched investigation by the TPD coupled with meddling and borderline covering-up by FSU does not equal vindication. FSU only cares about this POS because he makes them money. They are trying to win at all cost... but the cost is getting pretty expensive. (And it puts a smile on my face)

G

Greg64

Founding Member
Founding Member
@bradgator2: keep your posts in context. You link the alleged sexual assault accusation to Jimbo's statement re: autographs. You post that kind of stuff and you just look silly. We are better than that.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Greg64;n81835 said:
@bradgator2: keep your posts in context. You link the alleged sexual assault accusation to Jimbo's statement re: autographs. You post that kind of stuff and you just look silly. We are better than that.
:burn:

First post and he's already lecturing!

:snob:

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Greg64;n81835 said:

You will do well here.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Coach9

Sunshine Spreader
Sep 5, 2014
How in the world did Randy Moss get kicked off back in the day? He had to be tapping momma Bowden.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator