Booster Writes Scathing & Depressing Tweet about UF NIL

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
We could have a $100 mil in NIL money every year, out recruit bama and uga combined, and MAYBE win 8 games with this Dollar General coaching staff.

Players aren't the problem. NIL is not the problem. As diehard of a fan as I am, I would not go to UF to play football. There is no development at UF.
I honestly can't remember a time when Bushy wasn't a sunshine pumper. This says it all.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Most of us are aware of this and are voting with our wallets. I don't give two schits about the economic hardships these kids come from; my job is to worry about my own kids. Are these soon-to-be-minted millionaires going to invest in my kids' future? No? Then fuchs off.
Once they set up their charitable foundations you should ask for cash. There's gotta be a fund for DOODS....dads of only daughters. I have not found one yet.

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Once they set up their charitable foundations you should ask for cash. There's gotta be a fund for DOODS....dads of only daughters. I have not found one yet.
No kidding! Tell you what, I'll support the collective if they chip in for my future weddings fund :lol:

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Once the bugs starting five is playing some UF basketball, they will take care of it. So maybe they will be gymnast... That LSU gymnast is making some bank.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
After watching one of UF gymnasts head bounce off the uneven bars friday night... you don't have to be to make bank.
gymnastics fail GIF

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
What comes first, the donations or the success? The elites don't have to worry because the success brings donations, brings success, brings donations, etc. The dregs of the conference are just happy they can finally compete to get that 5* beef. Pent up money that can buy some wins. But us? Well, we think we are entitled so we just keep spinning the wheel hoping the next coach is a charm. Recruits are following the money. We can choose to play or not. The rulz are the rulz. Winners figure out how to bend them to their will.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
I agree. And I think players that are making a decision that is not NIL based want to make sure that it is a school that gives him the best shot to make it to the NFL for big pay days. And if your program is not winning and not getting kids to the NFL, then why would they go to a program that pays them less NIL?

And I put this in another thread, but this is why it is important to get the majority of your recruits from your state. Because there is more loyalty to your program if they come from in-state. Mainly because it is closer to home and parents want their kids to be close to them.

Billy is spending too much time in Georgia, Louisiana, and Texas. His staff should be living in Florida schools.
Bingo.

Our back to back to back losing seasons isnt because of NIL. The class going from top 5 to 16 isn't because of NIL. Consistent piss poor tackling isn't because of NIL. Being dominated by opposing teams in the trenches isnt because of NIL.

Recruit kids from Florida that want to play football. Then coach them. Then come up with a game plan that puts them in a position to compete.

Everything I just said is within the realm of the head coaches responsibility.

Fuch the $$$ chasers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator