3 stars num num num.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Marianna said:
Victor just announced that he'll be committing on June 22nd. This would be a huge pickup for us!
Who all is he picking from?

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Marianna said:
Us,Tennessee, Ohio state, and another SEC team can't remember at the moment. Everyone is predicting we land him. I hope they are right!
Me too. He's the number1 receiver on our board

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Love the legacy commit! Welcome Josh!
:chomp:

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He's pretty shifty for 6'1", I like his tape.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I don't care if he is a 3 star or not. If all the big boys want you, you must have some talent. It isn't like we only beat out FIU, FAMU, and LaTech. I see repeated listings of 6'0-6'1, 180lbs, and a 4.5. It is obvious he has talent. By the way, Odell Beckham Jr. was rated a 3 star by ESPN. But hey, he sucks. :rolleyes3:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
maheo30;n230995 said:
By the way, Odell Beckham Jr. was rated a 3 star by ESPN. But hey, he sucks. :rolleyes3:
Yeah, so were Ralph Andrades, Marquis Hawkins, and Chris Thompson. For every Odell Beckham there 100,000 3 stars that are depth or occasional contributors at best.

I wasn't really responding to this kid. He's a Legacy and the son of a very gifted and smart coach who produces polished players. I have no doubt he will probably overperform his star ranking or will get ranked higher once he camps.

My concern is that we still don't seem to be making any traction at all with the Blue Chip players, and you can't win without them. I know it's early... Just a bit of frustration leaking out that we were allowed to fall so far that we aren't even considered by most of the top players.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;231013 said:
Yeah, so were Ralph Andrades, Marquis Hawkins, and Chris Thompson. For every Odell Beckham there 100,000 3 stars that are depth or occasional contributors at best.

I wasn't really responding to this kid. He's a Legacy and the son of a very, smart coach who produces polished players. I have no doubt he will probably overperform his star ranking or will get ranked higher once he camps.

My concern is that we still don't seem to be making any traction at all with the Blue Chip players, and you can't win without them. I know it's early... Just a bit of frustration leaking out that we were allowed to fall so far that we aren't even considered by most of the top players.

He'll be a 4 star after camps. If we land Victor and Craig-Meyers we will be golden.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Law98gator;n231013 said:

I wasn't really responding to this kid. He's a Legacy and the son of a very gifted and smart coach who produces polished players. I have no doubt he will probably overperform his star ranking or will get ranked higher once he camps.

I feel your frustration Law. I don't think we'll make any real traction until Coach Mac shows serious improvement on offense. I'm tired of talking about him, but Muschump left a stink on the offense. That stink will only be cleared out on the field.

Hotrod

Founding Member
R.I.P.
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
The quarterback throwing the ball to him looked very good also, he seemed to have a real nice touch on the ball and was very accurate.:scratchchin:

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Hotrod;n231289 said:
The quarterback throwing the ball to him looked very good also, he seemed to have a real nice touch on the ball and was very accurate.:scratchchin:

Heck yeah … he completed every pass he threw.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
So...4* WR Cavin Ridley said UF feels like home to him yesterday and today he announces he'll be committing on the 22nd. Victor said yesterday he's committing on the 22nd also. Anyone else believe that the 22nd is going to be a big day for the Gators??? Lol

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I don't know about you guys, but I could stand for a few +400 yd passing games around here again.

Let the WR's come.....

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Any news on the juco transfer olineman?

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member