Breakout Players for 2016

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I want the best five on the field
So do our coaches and that is one reason Ivey played guard last year. The other reason is we had the "luxury" of Halter transferring in last summer.....If not Ivey would have been starting at right tackle and I would expect him to start there next fall.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I want the best five on the field. We've recruited poorly inside for years and years, and two of our best guards, Martez Ivie and Trent Brown, were tackles who didn't have the feet for outside.

I hope the RFr develop but since we were playing three other Fr, other than McCoy who was ineligible, my concern is that they didn't play bc they are actually less talented than Riles and Dillard.
I think the issues with the 3 were as follows:

Buchanan was underweight as a freshman, but is not just over 300lbs
Sandifer was over 350lbs at one point, but is now at 339lbs and dropping
Desir-Jones started football late, so the extra year of coaching was beneficial. He's not quite 300lbs at 297lbs.

Like you said, we should never have to depend on true freshmen. So, I hope these guys can pass Riles and Dillard this year. But if Forsythe is a better player, let him roll some guys.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
You would have loved seeing C4 and Chris Leak running the option under Creyer? Why? What a shyt show. There's a reason no RBs do well under Creyer.

C4 made the smart move and got the hell out of town. Injuries are what got him, not his decision to leave before the middle school offense arrived.

To be fair Meyer showed he was willing to adapt to his personnel. See Jax 05'. Plus he seemed to really loathe Wynn. At times
even playing a young Kestahn Moore over him. So i'm pretty sure C4 staying his sr season could've been advantageous for us
and him.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I think treon a got a real good shot to break out...

Of jail....

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.