Bubba's Jetpack

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I don't even play golf anymore, but I want one!

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
As if you couldn't get any less exercise playing golf... they go and do something like this.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
owner's manual says they're so expensive to operate, it's best to land it atop a golf cart and travel that way.??

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
I'm going to need mine outfitted with a weedeater and a chain saw to get to my ball in the rough.

And will the beer girl meet me in the air?

Yeah, drinking, golf and flying go great together.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
There's no way in hell I'm strapping myself to one of those.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
What could possibly go wrong?
You drunkenly run your golf cart into a tree, the ranger comes and bitches you out. You drunkenly run your jet pack into a tree, you die a humorous and hilariously ironic death.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
I'll wait for the teleporter.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
About 25 years ago, my friend, Bob Lee, told me about his friend (car restoration buffs) who graduated from
Andrew Jackson. This guy was wealthy and Bob couldn't see how. Well, it turns out that he was a hunting guide for wealthy CEOs. They hunted Elk in South Dakota -- hunted them from helicopter. That's against Federal Law.
So the FBI ran a sting and cuffed him...They took both of his houses, big fine $, and 2 years
in Fed prison. They took the houses because in their searches, in both houses, they found
Roladexes containing the names of past and potential clients.

Last edited:

Lake Gator

SUBMARINERS GO DEEPER
Lifetime Member
Feb 13, 2016
About 25 years ago, my friend, Bob Lee, told me about his friend (car restoration buffs) who graduated from
Andrew Jackson. This guy was wealthy and Bob couldn't see how. Well, it turns out that he was a hunting guide for wealthy CEOs. They hunted Elk in South Dakota -- hunted them from helicopter. That's against Federal Law.
So the FBI ran a sting and cuffed him...They took both of his houses, big fine $, and 2 years
in Fed prison. They took the houses because in their searches, in both houses, they found
Roladexes containing the names of past and potential clients.

Rog, I love your always pertinent posts that zero in on the topic at hand with surgical precision. Keep on keeping on fellow fan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator