Butters may be headed to Oregon State; will double as mascot

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
OSU deserves to know that they're getting a BBQB whisperer.
My take on OSU hiring McElwain = BeaverNation soon be transformed into Damnation.
They'll be asking Exxon Mobil to tar just one beaver ... or would they just use BBQ sauce.
Actually, I'd like to see him hired ... just to neutrally watch his faux acts.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Oregon State: Washington offensive coordinator Jonathan Smith will be named head coach at Oregon State, according to The Oregonian’s John Canzano and multiple reports. Smith is a former Oregon State quarterback and graduate assistant. He’s spent the past four years at Washington.

Butters will apparently be offered the job as team mascot, no costume needed.

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
Butters does not deserve a power 5 job, even at a basement dweller like Oregon State.

He's looking at a western ky range, at best. Not only was he incompetent, he was an @ss and a liar. No program trying to turn a profit would trust him at the helm.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Butters does not deserve a power 5 job, even at a basement dweller like Oregon State.

He's looking at a western ky range, at best. Not only was he incompetent, he was an @ss and a liar. No program trying to turn a profit would trust him at the helm.

Well, in all seriousness, the Montana job is open. It would be perfect for him. It's a 1AA job, so he'd be the head coach...making about $250K. Personally, I wouldn't hire the guy if I was an AD. But I'm sure he could impress a small school AD enough to land the job. He could make up a bunch of BS about UF screwing him over, etc. But, yes, if he lands another D1 job I'd be very, very surprised.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Butters will apparently be offered the job as team mascot, no costume needed.
Im proud of Butter Beever landing a job as a mascot at UORSC.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Damn too bad, the Beavers open at the Suckeyes next year, would have been purdy kewl to watch Urban castrate him.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
He's not going to OSU. Mac has his sights set elsewhere. He's reportedly VERY attracted to Nova Southeastern.

Nova_Southeastern_Sharks_logo.png
t0128.jpg

Last edited:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
He wont get another decent job. he'll be at some crummy directional school or a position coach somewhere. For all the, "yall did him wrong" and "mac is a good coach" chatter, none of those peoples schools will hire him, and if any those fools were truthful, they are glad about it. The proof is observing the product on game day. And Mac's product was putrid.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The UToothless job is still available - just sayin’.
:bananadance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator