Recruiting Byron Cowart to announce at UA game

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
@ZachAbolverdi: After seeing #Gators win 65-0, five-star DE Byron Cowart seems sold on stability of #UF program. "They're going in the right direction."

sonomagator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Personally I think he's pretty much in the bag. but he's a pretty serious kid, so I think he just wants to make sure and not do the commit de commit thing. Looks good for Daylon Mack too, from his twitter." Complete Domination by that Gator D. Chomp Chomp RevengeTourUF 65-0

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
sonomagator;n45153 said:
Personally I think he's pretty much in the bag. but he's a pretty serious kid, so I think he just wants to make sure and not do the commit de commit thing. Looks good for Daylon Mack too, from his twitter." Complete Domination by that Gator D. Chomp Chomp RevengeTourUF 65-0

how bad ass of a d line class would byron, daylon and cece be?

sonomagator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
No doubt T ! Some other Dline guys are starting to show interest in us also. Combine these guys with Willis, both Ivie's Brantley, Hollings we could have a sick line for the next few years.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I need a icon with crossed fingers!

:yes:

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
All about the national exposure gentlemen. CeCe will commit to us at the army game, Byron at the UA. In addition, Mack and Campbell will be there and that should help in swaying them

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
CeCe is supposed to be a NSD commit. I think it will likely change though. I think both he and Cowart are being used like trump cards. If Muschamp needs to make some recruiting noise, he'll have one of them commit.

Also think in these terms, Cowart holds Central Florida influence and CeCe has North Florida influence. So if Cain and Ray Ray are primed to flip, Cowart can commit and push them on board. CeCe may be used on the Trinity kids. I doubt we'll have a shot at Tolliver, but if we can get him to sway, CeCe could play a role.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.