Caleb Brantley Returning

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Caleb could get picked in a decent round imo. Really glad he will be back. He has the ability to replace Bullard and perform at the same level he did. I'm pulling for D Rob and Taylor to go. Taylor needs to go get paid and D Rob just isn't good for the team.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Caleb could get picked in a decent round imo. Really glad he will be back. He has the ability to replace Bullard and perform at the same level he did. I'm pulling for D Rob and Taylor to go. Taylor needs to go get paid and D Rob just isn't good for the team.

RBs have a short shelf life. Get paid and be out in 5 years.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
RBs have a short shelf life. Get paid and be out in 5 years.
:exactly:
I wish him the best and really like him. I've taken the stance for a while that I'd gladly welcome him back but NFL teams won't find many backs with his ceiling that have sustained as few of dings as he's had. Never lived up to his dad but that was an almost unachievable standard. Great Gator and I hope he makes the smart choice for him, not us fans.

Maxxodd

Chill Winston
Lifetime Member
Dec 2, 2015
:exactly:
I wish him the best and really like him. I've taken the stance for a while that I'd gladly welcome him back but NFL teams won't find many backs with his ceiling that have sustained as few of dings as he's had. Never lived up to his dad but that was an almost unachievable standard. Great Gator and I hope he makes the smart choice for him, not us fans.

Kelvin seems like a good kid and I wish him every success. Having said that, I've never really seen anything that would make me want to draft him. He's not big. He's not fast. He's not elusive. He's a serviceable college running back and not much more. Maybe with an NFL line, he'll look remarkably better. I'm not an expert judge of football talent, so I could be completely off, but I'll be surprised if he ever turns into a starting running back in the NFL.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Kelvin seems like a good kid and I wish him every success. Having said that, I've never really seen anything that would make me want to draft him. He's not big. He's not fast. He's not elusive. He's a serviceable college running back and not much more. Maybe with an NFL line, he'll look remarkably better. I'm not an expert judge of football talent, so I could be completely off, but I'll be surprised if he ever turns into a starting running back in the NFL.
Matt Jones was set to take over in Washington had he not had fumble issues. I think Taylor could position himself in a similar spot. Like you said, a good NFL line could do wonders

L-boy

BANNED
Oct 16, 2014

Agree. I'm not seeing it either. If he were a good pass catcher that would be a different story.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Maxx!!!! Glad you made it!

Maxxodd

Chill Winston
Lifetime Member
Dec 2, 2015
Maxx!!!! Glad you made it!
Thanks Law! I apparently missed the mass exodus from the other board and sat over there wondering for months where everyone went. I thought the trolls had driven everyone away. I didn't find out about Ox's new swanky board until a couple weeks ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator