Callaway and Harris Not With Team Since January

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
:thumbup:
Hey BDLP, I know where you got your name!
I just started reading the book (it was recommended by the guy who wrote The Martian).
Great book. A lot of stuff on what society considers acceptable that would be germane to this thread.

Scratch that... The Marquand Manuel thread.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I think what eats at fans here about Mac's message on Callaway was that there was
absolutely no soothing mention that all was okay = Callaway will be with the team
soon enough. Without that there's a lingering worry that something legal might be
looming that could wipe out Callaway ??

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
I see other people are now call our coach Ole hee haw. I remember when I was banned for saying as much. Not sold on our head coach guys. If smart turns out not to be another muschamp, then mac is in trouble.
funniest, most appropriate nickname ever.. Congrats SG!

Scott512

Sep 1, 2014
That's it. First the Chump era. Then Treon last year. Harden kicking field goals. Now this. I'm done.

:suicide2: :suicide:
Very scary times. But don't be done. It may take years to get all the way back. OMG @ Mac. Grier leaving hurts but that's his fault. Do most young guys not like playing for him? If Calloway is gone then they are in trouble. Treon can leave. Bye.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Gainesville Sun now reporting that Harris and Callaway are suspended indefinitely.

They're gone.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Gainesville Sun now reporting ..

Consider the source, then realize anything they print is likely hours, days, or perhaps weeks behind any active thread on this site. And/Or it will be incorrect.

I'm not believing they are gone until this site says they are gone. Which, by popular opinion, it sounds like TH is gone already but he just doesn't know it and neither does Mac.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The sun didn't print anything we didn't already know.
Exactly.

They are cleared legally, but the university is not releasing any information regarding its due process.

My opinion - With the sensitivity to Title IX, Callaway might go down with the already sinking SS Treon.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
I really think it's time to give a hard look into whether or not BHG and the practice fields were built on Indian burial grounds.

At least it would have been Timacuan and not Seminole.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Lets hope that its the last straw for TH and Calloway gets a lesser disciplinary result.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Lets hope that its the last straw for TH and Calloway gets a lesser disciplinary result.
Listening to sports radio here in Atlanta while driving home, they were saying Mac will be judged by his decision. Basically said that they probably wanted Treon to transfer out and he would be gone for this latest event if it weren't for Callaway being involved, too. Said it'll be interesting to see if he boots his best offensive player along with a player they wanted gone anyway to free up a scholarship.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Listening to sports radio here in Atlanta while driving home, they were saying Mac will be judged by his decision. Basically said that they probably wanted Treon to transfer out and he would be gone for this latest event if it weren't for Callaway being involved, too. Said it'll be interesting to see if he boots his best offensive player along with a player they wanted gone anyway to free up a scholarship.

Yet nobody even knows what either of them did... Stupid assumption by the folks in ATL (must be Dawgs).

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
I would almost wager they arent coming back. Time to move on. If they do then fine. If not, we have already moved on. Kids do stupid stuff.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Yet nobody even knows what either of them did... Stupid assumption by the folks in ATL (must be Dawgs).
I don't know what they did, but it sounds like sexual assault from what everyone has been hintIng at. If it is, then I say good riddance...especially for Treon since it would be his second time being accused. Where's there's smoke there's fire.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
The glass is half full ... of air with you, G-mandan, isn't it ?
I wish Mac had been able to tell us at least if Callaway would be back next fall.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
I don't know what they did, but it sounds like sexual assault from what everyone has been hintIng at. If it is, then I say good riddance...especially for Treon since it would be his second time being accused. Where's there's smoke there's fire.

I agree that if that's what really happened then they should both get booted. I'm in wait and see mode, and have no doubt that Mac will make the right decision as he's shown he will kick dudes off the team for serious crimes.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
The glass is half full ... of air with you, G-mandan, isn't it ?
I wish Mac had been able to tell us at least if Callaway would be back next fall.

What can anyone do? I dont like it any more that anyone else but I know there are things kids do that gets them into situations that cant be discussed and im not sure Mac knows if they are coming back or not. If they are thugs, boot their asses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator